• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.
#MoyesBoys

iKm4ELM8R9kRC.gif

Salvadora

With Arsenal buying Ozil and the rumoured bid for Cavani along with Higuain's pursuit, I wonder if we are transitioning towards a change in style.

Counter-attacking football full time.
But who's going to play striker if Giroud gets injured? Theo? Sanogo? lol

I remember the times Arsha had to play there. ugh.
Park lol.

Milan

6/10

+ Signed Poli who has already proven to be good
+ Sold Boateng
+ Kept El Shaa in the team
+ Petagna on loan, hopefully he'll play more at Sampdoria
+ Flamini gone
++++++++ ANTONINI IS GONE

- No new CBs, Zapata is still shit, we had Astori right there
- Still missing another midfielder
- Petagna on loan, I was sure we would've kept him at least until January, I was hoping to see him play again some low table teams

TBD:
_ Kakà, Saponara and Vergara: I have high expectations for Saponetta and Vergara but they still have to play an official match. Kakà? Not really, but if he plays even at 60% of what we were used to see, it's all good.
_ Matri: he took Petagna's place, he's far from being the top striker we could ever buy, but I'm looking forward to him.

All in all I have good feelings about this team. They're young yet a good part of them already has some experience even in the CL, the third place is in our reach. Getting there might mean more money next summer, better signings and a project that somehow keeps going on. I hope to see us getting past the group stage in the CL too.

Add "- Keeping Allegri" and I agree with everything here. :p

I think Honda+a quality CB makes our team much more competitive. Hopefully that happens in January or next summer.

Salazar

And I genuinely hope it's just a case of incompetence on our part. If we really only had enough money to choose between Fellaini and Herrera like Sport Witness speculates then we could be in deep shit in the future.

There is a fuckton of money there. It's tightness, not skintness.

pappe

Whisper it quietly but they may just not be very interested in spending money on our football team. Especially if we had to make a choice between Herrera or Fellaini and that we could only pay £30 million over 4 years.

Exactly what i have been saying all along. the ridiculous bids for Cesc, De rossi and likes are just smoke screen. Glazers dont wanna spend money required for more than 1 signing. Thats why the cheapness and skintness.

Add "- Keeping Allegri" and I agree with everything here. :p

I think Honda+a quality CB makes our team much more competitive. Hopefully that happens in January or next summer.

I probably would've added both "+ Keeping Allegri" and "- Keeping Allegri", I still think that seeing the alternatives, Galliani probably did the right thing.

I hope.

I really do.

Salvadora

Podolski does not look like someone who is out for three months.

Glad we have agents in the German national team to tap players up for us.
BTOzXvuCEAAl4xK.jpg:large

I'm so wet

pappe

I like how Arsenal fans are so optimistic and happy. gonna make their fall even more tasty to watch.

They are still a 1 injury from their whole season going to dogs. Injury to either Koscielny or Giroud and its all over.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
No worries.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-mLMoBE3qfAU/UI6H8zMjhHI/AAAAAAAABNw/5ZKdhaSTup0/s1600/Fellaini-kick.gif[img]

[img]http://www.whoateallthepies.tv/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/fellaini.gif[img]

[img]http://s890.photobucket.com/albums/ac108/mandisunited/fellaini-1.gif[img][/QUOTE]

That's how I like my defensive mids!

You know you're about to get your ass kicked when you see the shadow of his afro in front of you.

[img]http://happykatie.typepad.com/dailies/afro%20shadow.jpg

RUN OZIL RUN

Salvadora

I like how Arsenal fans are so optimistic and happy. gonna make their fall even more tasty to watch.

They are still a 1 injury from their whole season going to dogs. Injury to either Koscielny or Giroud and its all over.
You could level the same accusation at United.

An injury to RVP and you'll be hoofing it to Fellaini all season. you'll do that anyway lol

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
if nothing else it will be hilarious watching Fellaini fill the Keane role and get sent off just because hes annoyed

Im online from now fifabros

Can't believe West Ham started the summer saying how badly we needed a striker and didn't manage to bring in a single forward, other than Carroll, the whole transfer window. If Carroll's injured (as he currently is), all we have to rely on in Maiga, Vaz Te or some kids from our academy, lol. There's so little attacking threat without a guy like Carroll on the pitch to turn all those crosses and long-balls into goal-scoring opportunities and it's definitely looking like last season, where we have no plan B if Carroll's out or that style of play's just not working against a certain side.

We have so many cunts at the club now. :lol

Good thing de Gea, Chicha, Shinji, and Valencia are there.

edit: Ozil just tweeted he misses his bro Ramos.

Wes

venison crêpe
Have you seen the lineup for Strictly Come Dancing? I may have to actually watch it for a change.

Sophie Ellis-Bextor
Rachel Riley
Sussana Reid
Abbey Clancy

w1FoWD4.jpg

Goodness me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom