• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slizz

Perks is excellent, I am sort of familiar with the story I'll give it a watch eventually.

If you can somehow re-watch the reality show Pretty Wild I think you'd be totally ready for the movie.

It's a reality show about Emma Watson's character that only lasted 8 episodes. It was supposed to be about her and her attractive half-sister becoming models but literally as they started filming the burglary case broke and was happening, so you see her going to court and shit in the show. It's a surreal reality show.

It is a pretty interesting story about rich entitled white people.

"Goodbye Michael Ballack"
Allianz Arena boos
"Congratulations on the 100th match for the national team Fipsi Lahm."
Allianz Arena boos

What the hell are they even doing

Edit:
Austria's national anthem
Allianz Arena boos

Classy fucks

Edit 2:
Germany's national anthem
Allianz Arena boos

This is getting a thing now lol

Later: Müller scores, Allianz Arena boos.

Kenka

hi-res-152763882_display_image.jpg

Meier

Estonia! Good for them.

Fox Sports One buddy.

Can't believe these douchebags went live without a free streaming service for people who get the channel. Hey Fox, you can't charge $20 a month any more for some web streaming. Fuckers.

Slizz

Estonia! Good for them.

Can't believe these douchebags went live without a free streaming service for people who get the channel. Hey Fox, you can't charge $20 a month any more for some web streaming. Fuckers.

Most insulting part is their inferior HD feed compared to literally all the other major companies.... ABC, CBS and NBC all have better feeds.

Fergie

Banned
Trying for the wonderful.

Why's all the internationals at the same time, FOOK. Space it out so there's constant football. Otherwise it's just so boring football wise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom