• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

City fans, who are city's home-grown players? I can only think of Hart, Lescott, Richards and Milner, but you need at least 8 in a PL squad

They have a really shit English keeper too.

Edit: Not Hart.

Yeah, Richard Wright There is also Jack Rodwell and we've registered Alex Nimely to help us hit our numbers (no way he'll ever even get the bench). Dedryck Boyata is also HG as I recall. Guidetti also (but he wasn't registered at all).

Fry

it8PAPH2tV2Jq.gif

oh yeah.

Richard Wright(!!)
Edit : boo Sweden

They have a really shit English keeper too.

Edit: Not Hart.

Oh yeah, they still have him :lol

You don't need 8. You just can't have more than 17 foreign players.

Its not that you need 8, you need no more than 17 foreign players! So you could have 16 foreign and 3 english if you want I believe

beaten like bud's anus after an evening with an elderly woman

Ah okay thanks guys, I just remember fr football manager it always asked me for 8 hg players, but I haven't played fm in a while

Eanan

Whatever happened to Long just knocked the whole team back. We need his pace up front for through balls and knock ons to keano.

Yeah, Richard Wright There is also Jack Rodwell and we've registered Alex Nimely to help us hit our numbers (no way he'll ever even get the bench). Dedryck Boyata is also HG as I recall. Guidetti also.

John Guidetti may count if he was trained in the nation (or the club) for 3 years under the age of 21.

Wtf is Gerrard doing? He was never going to get to hit that off.

Ah okay thanks guys, I just remember fr football manager it always asked me for 8 hg players, but I haven't played fm in a while

Works the same on FM too! As long as you leave the spaces open you don't need 8. I once managed Everton for 3/4 years then went to save my boys at Chelsea after they did poorly and the club had a whole 2 trained in the nation players...

Yeah, Richard Wright There is also Jack Rodwell and we've registered Alex Nimely to help us hit our numbers (no way he'll ever even get the bench). Dedryck Boyata is also HG as I recall. Guidetti also (but he wasn't registered at all).

Thanks Meier. Does Clichy count as HG too? I can't remember how old he was when he first joined arsenal

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Amazing pass by Fabregod in the Alba goal. Best midfielder in the world right now.

Works the same on FM too! As long as you leave the spaces open you don't need 8. I once managed Everton for 3/4 years then went to save my boys at Chelsea after they did poorly and the club had a whole 2 trained in the nation players...

Yeah I always had to leave a couple of players out of my champions league squads because of their hg rules, especially the one about 4 players trained at the club for 2 years before their 20th birthday or whatever it is

Yen

Helder Postiga sent off for the world's weakest headbutt. More of a nod actually
Ronaldo booked for dissent

moojito

I wonder if Fellaini gets gradually slower as this game goes on due to the weight of his afro soaking up loads of water like a sponge.

I wonder if Fellaini gets gradually slower as this game goes on due to the weight of his afro soaking up loads of water like a sponge.

Towards the end of the game it's got the same chemical properties as a rock, so he can use it to head the ball like a bullet/headbutt people

Eanan

That new fifa ad with all the players driving through the desert is pretty good. Messi's smug face at the end tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom