• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.

cremino

Do any of the Home Nations play tonight? I'm aware most of my posts in this thread are for questions I could easily Google, but deal with it.

Wales is drawing 1-1 against Macedonia, North Ireland play against Portugal and Scotland against Belgium.

Wilbur

Banned
Casillas; Koke, Ramos, Albiol, Alba; Mario Suárez, Xavi, Iniesta; Pedro, Cesc, Villa

Bench keeper starting?

Koke at right back?

Albiol?

tumblr_mfeonvLvee1r0z9t7o1_500.png

I still got a pretty good idea about the size. Thin as a stick a bird would use for its nest.

its pretty thin and it has a wooden lip beauty spot but i still want to kiss it and put it in my own jerky butthole

Meier

Since I am too old for whatsapp and the like, I have avoided Wilbury's dick.

Lot of rumors that Valdes would start. Del Bosque was like pfft, no thanks. 4 City players on the bench!

I've said it before but I'd like United to sign Koke.
I think anyone who has watched him play hopes their team signs him. Very good player.

Yen

Bench keeper starting?

Koke at right back?

Albiol?

tumblr_mfeonvLvee1r0z9t7o1_500.png

its pretty thin and it has a wooden lip beauty spot but i still want to kiss it and put it in my own jerky butthole
Three at the back, one of those three being Alba bizarrely. Or so Balague said earlier

Since I am too old for whatsapp and the like, I have avoided Wilbury's dick.

Lot of rumors that Valdes would start. Del Bosque was like pfft, no thanks. 4 City players on the bench!

Whatsapp automaticly downloaded it to my phone, which automaticly uploaded it to my dropbox, which automaticly downloaded it to my computers. I feel like it has penetrated me.

Messi

Hey I wish you guys could chant something other than IBRAAAAAA IBRAAAAAA IBBBBRAAAAAA. That's Chelsea level chanting.

Armenia are monsters !

DAT MICKY

In other news:
Neuer - Lahm, Mertesacker, Boateng, Schmelzer - Khedira, Kroos - Müller, Özil, Reus - Klose

No Hummels. Good, give the guy a break. His confidence won't get better with Löw's shitty tactics. Also I'm ready for Toni playing like shit.

Lightning

Banned
DAT MICKY

In other news:
Neuer - Lahm, Mertesacker, Boateng, Schmelzer - Khedira, Kroos - Müller, Özil, Reus - Klose

No Hummels. Good, give the guy a break. His confidence won't get better with Löw's shitty tactics. Also I'm ready for Toni playing like shit.
The only names that matter, I want to watch but Netherlands are playing so I will be watching that game instead.

Manager

When are you guys gonna call up Super Guidetti again? Wish we had some news on him.. hope that loan to Turkey pans out. I think their loan window closes today I read.

It's off, Sam Cooke confirmed to Swedish media. He is injury free but needs to get his fitness up.

Kenka

DAT MICKY

In other news:

Merte and Klose are so 2004.

I just saw the table flash up on ITV. We only have 12 points out of a possible 18. Hodgson is a joke. If Sven had been in this position there would have been calls for his sacking by now. How the fuck is Hodgson still there.

I would love the FA to coax SAF out of retirement for a year just to get England through the qualifiers and the WC. Impossible, for sure, but I would still love to see it.

Slizz

How was Bling Ring?

Better than Springbreakers IMO(slightly similar vein)

If you don't know anything about what the story was based off of, you might find it dull and dragging on.....

If you know about the story and know the people portrayed its pretty good. She does an amazing job acting like Alexis Neiers.

robben scores.

perks was quite good. her american accent's dodgy, though.

how's the bling ring?

Really liked Perks a lot.

sneaky77

If you don't know anything about what the story was based off of, you might find it dull and dragging on.....

If you know about the story and know the people portrayed its pretty good. She does an amazing job acting like Alexis Neiers.

Perks is excellent, I am sort of familiar with the story I'll give it a watch eventually.

bud

i kind of know what it's about. i like coppola's work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom