• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.
q3TY9bd.gif

:lol

Man Utd assistant manager Steve Round said:
"That, coupled with his ability to score, made him feel Marouane would be a really good acquisition for United. When you get to work with him every day, you get to realise that technically he is excellent.

"He is a 10 to 15 goals a season man and that is good from midfield. He can play No4, sat in front of the defence, he can play an eight in the centre doing box-to-box and can play a No10 where he drops off the front man. That's valuable when the range of games is so varied.

"His chest control is arguably one of the best in the world. You can bang the ball at him from anywhere and he will bring it down on his chest and bring others into play. His feet and his technique work are really good. He is aggressive and tackles. He also has great fitness stats. He will regularly do over 12k a game and he can run, goodness me he can run. He is a lot better footballer than he gets credit for and he has good passing ability."

Wouldn't be surprised to see Fellaini used as a number ten with Rooney injured. Except the City game, surely.

Suen

Tell him I miss his hyperbolic love declarations to Russian players, his lucid comments and his perfect English.
If Bla is among your Whatsapp contacts, tell him he is an unwashed cunt.

Suen, you would advise me to take the plunge into PHP or C++ ?
Haven't touched php in years when I had some database course but you're likely to learn it faster and easier than c++. php is a scripting language though as far as I know so keep that in mind. C++ is something you can keep learning about your entire life, especially when you have ten different opinions on what's best per issue. But it's very interesting and fun when you get things working. Either way it depends on what you want to do or have most interest in.

Kenka

Haven't touched php in years when I had some database course but you're likely to learn it faster and easier than c++. php is a scripting language though as far as I know so keep that in mind. C++ is something you can keep learning about your entire life, especially when you have ten different opinions on what's best per issue. But it's very interesting and fun when you get things working. Either way it depends on what you want to do or have most interest in.
I just happen to enjoy learning casually. It could come handy if I develop an interest in conceiving some crazy stuff like modellising black hole approach !

confuziz

Banned
Class, can you give me some examples of primary and secondary necessities of life?

Primary
Food
Clothes
Drinking..
PHONE

Ehmmm..Phone?

'WE CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT OUR PHONES'.

But..you can..

'NO WE CANNOT'

No but seriously..you can.

'NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO'

Class, can you give me some examples of primary and secondary necessities of life?

Primary
Food
Clothes
Drinking..
PHONE

Ehmmm..Phone?

'WE CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT OUR PHONES'.

But..you can..

'NO WE CANNOT'

No but seriously..you can.

'NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO'

Is corporal punishment allowed in Holland?

Suen

So three episodes away from finishing season 2 of Breaking Bad. Still don't get what's so amazing by this series but I have to admit that I think the relationship between Walter and Jesse is absolutely hilarious. Should I keep watching it?

So three episodes away from finishing season 2 of Breaking Bad. Still don't get what's so amazing by this series but I have to admit that I think the relationship between Walter and Jesse is absolutely hilarious. Should I keep watching it?

Absotively

Don't read this unless you're at least around the end of S4:

I hav a horrible feeling that it will end with Walt killing Jesse or vice versa :(

I want them to be bros again :(

Dazzler

It just keeps getting better and better. First two series are the weakest

confuziz

Banned
Netherlands XI; Janmaat, De Vrij, Martins Indi, Willems; Schaars, Strootman, Sneijder, Lens, Van Persie, Robben

#worldcupfinalteam

Yes, S2 is the low-point of the season (or so everyone else says, I personally enjoyed it). S3 and S4 are much better.

Yes, S2 is the low-point of the season (or so everyone else says, I personally enjoyed it). S3 and S4 are much better.

I actually liked Season 2 :S, I liked the early starting blocks of their joint venture into the meth business. Also we get to see lots of Badger and Skinny Pete in Season 2, love those guys

Season 1 is great. Season 2 alright. Season 3 great, season 4 fantastic.

I actually liked Season 2 :S, I liked the early starting blocks of their joint venture into the meth business. Also we get to see lots of Badger and Skinny Pete in Season 2, love those guys

Yeah they were pretty cool characters but the cousins were fucking terrible.

I kind of liked (S3&4 spoilers)
the amateur simplicity of the RV, compared to the business-like lab

Wilbur

Banned
and like this I am all of a sudden watching your little brother sing Someone Like You by Adele. Why does he have so much alcohol next to him, he's 10!

oh FUCK

Well that's the shelf of alcohol my parents don't drink and just use for decorative purposes

pls

stop watching my little brother

pls

Yen

Do any of the Home Nations play tonight? I'm aware most of my posts in this thread are for questions I could easily Google, but deal with it.

Wilbur

Banned
i had to delete so many videos of me, the one with the man utd shirt actually has four seconds of my dick at the start and i almost made it public looooooooooooooool fuck that was embarrassing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom