• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fergie

Banned
tumblr_mmnhvve2XJ1rl43djo1_500.gif

Wilbur

Banned
Can we start Lambert at the World Cup please? No joke, he's rad.

Lambert with Welbz, Sturridge and Walcott behind him, Wilshere, Gerrard and Carrick behind them, Baines, Jagielka and Jenkinson behind them, Cahill in goal

YENROT BABY <3

Slizz

Lambert with Welbz, Sturridge and Walcott behind him, Wilshere, Gerrard and Carrick behind them, Baines, Jagielka and Jenkinson behind them, Cahill in goal

YENROT BABY <3

Rooney's head vagina is going to eventually heal you know.

dc89

YENROT BABY <3

Where is WAYNE ROONEY!

Wilbur

Banned
Kyle Walker is fucking dogshite. I can't remember but please tell me he isn't our first choice and Johnson would be if he was fit?

I'd rather have Jenkinson over Walker.

Just switched over to Croatia Serbia match. Premier ass is angry. I want blood, I stopped watching alizee live performances on youtube for this.

Fuck I completely forgot about the match, any sending offs, stabbing or similar yet?

No, surprisingly. Few cards, but other than that not much action. Serbia's coach threatened to ban his players for life if they did anything stupid, so maybe that's on their minds. They have admittedly completely outplayed Croatia, but trail 1-0.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom