• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnie

I tried to bet my mate that Welbeck would score but he wasnt having it. Smart lad. He looks like Ricky Lambert. I'm just laughing at his face.

rodvik

Panicking? I'm not watching Germany's game so was just wondering how he's going. I do this for all our players, not just Ozil.

I am watching the Netherlands game and it's going horribly.

I hope Aston Villa get relegated. :p

lool :) get in line buddy, get in line :)

Wilbur

Banned

"Are you waiting to receive my limp penis?"

EVakb93.png

Carbonox

Hungary lost, fuck. Now they're third and Romania are second. Romania have an easier run of games left so that pretty much settles it. :(

Wilbur

Banned
Hungary lost, fuck. Now they're third and Romania are second. Romania have an easier run of games left so that pretty much settles it. :(

Believe in the Magyars.

My colleague Zoltan at work will be fucking FUMING. He hates the Romanians. Gypsy cunts.

He taught me how to say some things. I dunno how to spell them, I do it phonetically.

Sobdka getzim
Sobdla aufasoma
Getzy gerek

#yolo

PORTUGLOOOOOOOOL

Panicking? I'm not watching Germany's game so was just wondering how he's going. I do this for all our players, not just Ozil.

I am watching the Netherlands game and it's going horribly.

You're not "Arsenal fans" you're one of.

Why are you watching the Netherlands? Leave RVP alone.

Is he even playing?

TeegsD

I'm at work and can't watch the game. Can someone tell me why postings got sent off? Howard we losing to Northern Ireland?!

Wilbur

Banned
Lambda all your cool don't give a fuck cred goes out the window when you cry about referees

Please you're easier to love when you act like a bad motherfucker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom