• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messi

WILL

WILL

POST IF YOU'RE OKAY

I CANT

I DONT

OH MY FUCKING GOD

image.php

WILL

WILL

POST IF YOU'RE OKAY

I CANT

I DONT

OH MY FUCKING GOD

MATE I JUST SHAVED MY PUBES AFTER AND IT'S A FUCKING MESS, I WAS STILL SHAKING.

BUT THERE ARE TOO MANY IDIOTAS IN THE BB THREAD IT'S MAKING ME WANT TO GO BACK INTO MY BATHROOM AND SLICE MINI WILLY OFF

Wilbur

Banned
MATE I JUST SHAVED MY PUBES AFTER AND IT'S A FUCKING MESS, I WAS STILL SHAKING.

BUT THERE ARE TOO MANY IDIOTAS IN THE BB THREAD IT'S MAKING ME WANT TO GO BACK INTO MY BATHROOM AND SLICE MINI WILLY OFF

im just ignoring

i honestly think

that after 59 episodes

that was the best ever one

how can i sleep now

how

Barzul

With CL football is creeping up, I've been thinking about what Juventus has achieved. Building a CL competing team is not as difficult as I once thought. And with proper planning and the right purchases, anyone of the big/sub-big teams in Europe can achieve it. The signings of Pirlo, Pogba, Vidal, have been inspired to say the least, and two of those were free. It makes me wonder how someone with Wenger's pedigree, has been so lethargic in the transfer window. It'll take 3 more signings for Arsenal to get to that level imo. But if Juve can get Pogba, Pirlo, Llorente, Tevez for free or in Tevez's case a negligible amount, what is the rest of Europe doing? They've built a team of potential CL winners with probably the lowest net spend (maybe only Dortmund can match them in this?).

Barzul

So how has this Breaking Bad season been? I've been saving it to binge watch at the end. Looks like something epic went down today judging by the posts.

Lightning

Banned
I read all these Breaking Bad posts and I must say I don't know the first thing about it nor do I have an active interest to find out.

I was the same with Sopranos. Never watched a single episode despite the hype it got.

sohois

With CL football is creeping up, I've been thinking about what Juventus has achieved. Building a CL competing team is not as difficult as I once thought. And with proper planning and the right purchases, anyone of the big/sub-big teams in Europe can achieve it. The signings of Pirlo, Pogba, Vidal, have been inspired to say the least, and two of those were free. It makes me wonder how someone with Wenger's pedigree, has been so lethargic in the transfer window. It'll take 3 more signings for Arsenal to get to that level imo. But if Juve can get Pogba, Pirlo, Llorente, Tevez for free or in Tevez's case a negligible amount, what is the rest of Europe doing? They've built a team of potential CL winners with probably the lowest net spend (maybe only Dortmund can match them in this?).

Pogba was a bit of a fluke really; probably less than 1 in every 100 talented youngsters will be top class players, and even fewer will develop with the rapidity of Pogba. Juve just picked up a talented youngster on a free, as all teams do, and got lucky. The rest of their business has been good but it's still been done over 3 years and with the benefit of weak domestic competition.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
football withdrawal at the moment, these international matches are fucking garbage.

Have to admit it was fun seeing mexilol's failure against honduras, though.

Lightning

Banned
football withdrawal at the moment, these international matches are fucking garbage.

Why didnt Barca buy a defender this summer and do you think Alex Song will get some more game time?

FootballFan

Holyshit that Breaking Bad episode was insane.

Yep

SPOILER for newest ep:

except that Walt for some reason has become stupid all of a sudden. A lot of bang bang and action though.

Weak writing. Walt would never fall for that shit even 3 episodes ago. Just an easy way out, especially the fact that Walt still hadn't even considered Jesse went back to Hank, seriously, that is so out of character.

And what are these guys? Freewheelin from Last of Us? At least 400 shots fired, not 1 hit.

Great episode.

Lightning

Banned
Getting kinda tired of the negative shit coming out of Madrid regarding Ozil.

Seems like their trying to smear him to save face after the backlash they received from the sale. Hope this opens Mesut's eyes to realise they are cunts there and he's better off without them.

jtb

Banned
Yep

SPOILER for newest ep:

except that Walt for some reason has become stupid all of a sudden. A lot of bang bang and action though.

Weak writing. Walt would never fall for that shit even 3 episodes ago. Just an easy way out, especially the fact that Walt still hadn't even considered Jesse went back to Hank, seriously, that is so out of character.

And what are these guys? Freewheelin from Last of Us? At least 400 shots fired, not 1 hit.

Great episode.

I agree. some pretty huge leaps in logic, most revolving around Walt's newfound obsession with
money. (which in turn leads to his newfound stupidity) to say that he's suddenly obsessed with the money... that seems to miss the point of Walt's character. he's never been in it for the money, unless I'm missing something huge. he's in it because he wants to show that he can. it's just one giant ego trip for him.

Good episode though. Just a bit contrived.

spidye

Seems like their trying to smear him to save face after the backlash they received from the sale. Hope this opens Mesut's eyes to realise they are cunts there and he's better off without them.
meust's eyes are always open. have you seen those eyes?

Barzul

Dunno, the thing about him being into that Venezuelan chick seemed believable enough. Not that I have an issue with it, she's married now. London > Madrid.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
fired up Homeworld for shits and giggles, and I'm already on mission 5, this game is just too good. Any modern space themed rts similar to Homeworld?

omgkitty

Only 5 more days until we get some real football. Fuck international breaks. Save that shit for summer when we have nothing else better to watch.

Mexico vs USA should be the best match of the next set of games. Mexico's world cup hopes hanging in the balance as well as the rivalry all factor into this game.

sohois

I started posting in the "Does Mad Men mark the end of golden age TV?" thread last night, but decided not to continue since it seemed like the thread would devolve into stupidity and circular arguments quickly.

I resume reading it this morning and there is a guy posting in there who suggests "Game of Thrones actors shit all over The Sopranos actors" and "James Gandolfini is a limited actor, far inferior to the likes of Kiefer Sutherland and Tom Selleck".

I can't even...

GorillaJu

If anyone is on the lookout for a PC monitor I can't recommend Eizo FS2333 enough. I'm enamored. Can't believe I ever tolerated my POS LG joint before. Always buy Japanese.

Lightning

Banned
Gervinho blaming Wenger, the only person at Arsenal who thought he was good enougjh for our club, for his poor form and lack of confidence is a complete joke. Wenger played Gervinho at the expense of Chamberlain to try and get that idiot some form and confidence and he repaid that with missed chance after missed chance but afterwards has no appreciation other than to moan?

Please stop mentioning Arsenal in your quotes Gervinho. Most Arsenal fans appreciate your effort and that you gave 100% in matches but don't spoil everything because things didn't work out. Move on, sometimes things just aren't meant to be.

Plasma

Banned
Gervinho blaming Wenger, the only person at Arsenal who thought he was good enougjh for our club, for his poor form and lack of confidence is a complete joke. Wenger played Gervinho at the expense of Chamberlain to try and get that idiot some form and confidence and he repaid that with missed chance after missed chance but afterwards has no appreciation other than to moan?

Please stop mentioning Arsenal in your quotes Gervinho. Most Arsenal fans appreciate your effort and that you gave 100% in matches but don't spoil everything because things didn't work out. Move on, sometimes things just aren't meant to be.

If he was at any other club he would have been gone after the first season, he just wasn't good enough simple as.

PS4 launches Feb 22 in Japan. No remorse, they fucked us over for years.

Still do, six months we had to wait for Persona 4 Arena.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom