• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc89

New Vita looks a bit crap, like a really economical Vita.

#OGVitaBros

Yeah man, no OLED. It's 20% thinner, I don't like everything thin god damn it.
OG is best.

I wonder if it still has that mystery port on the top of the unit though? Gotta have a mystery port that no one has a fucking clue what it is 2 years later.

LTWheels

That PS4 video at the end showed remote play with the vita from outside the house????

I thought it was for your local wifi only.

Very cool if it will work like that.

None of the PS4's launch games really appeal to me, but I'm so tempted to get one just so I can use remote play to me vita.

Zabojnik

If anyone is on the lookout for a PC monitor I can't recommend Eizo FS2333 enough. I'm enamored. Can't believe I ever tolerated my POS LG joint before. Always buy Japanese.

I'm sure it's a fine monitor, but 23" is so ... 2007.

Connor Wickham gets paid the same as Paul Pogba.

I'm sure Mino has plans.

louie.gif

Salazar

If Paul were a true disciple of Mino, he would be leaving brochures about Parisian real estate poking out of his training bag.

Milan salaries for this season:

ixozXzxynkMK1.png

Kakà earning too much, sell him to Real Galliani. Also, Zaccardo earning €0.8m is €0.9m too much. Mexes too.

Walshy

Wow at Breaking Bad.

Is this the strongest ending of a series ever? Perhaps only the Sopranos is up to the same standard.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Our wage bill

• Tevez 4.5
    Buffon 4
    Pirlo 3.5
    Vidal 3.5
    Llorente 3.5
    Vucinic 3
    Marchisio 3
    Chiellini 2.5
    Quagliarella 2.1
    Barzagli 2
    Lichtseiner 2
    Bonucci 1.8
    Caceres 1.7
    Storari 1.5
    Giovinco 1.4
    Asamoah 1.4
    Isla 1.4
    Pepe 1.3
    Ashton Kutcher 1.3
    Pogba 1 (pretty sure it's less)
    Ogbonna 0.8
    Peluso 0.8
    Padoin(?) 0.7
    Motta 0.6
    Bouy 0.3 (Mino's 2nd boy)
    Rubinho 0.2

All without including performance bonuses (which adds quite a bit in our case)

The whole squad received a Scudetto bonus two years ago on top of that.
Pavel [Fucking] Nedved “I think there is great harmony between Antonio and the club, there is not a problem at all."

“And there is no fear that we will lose him because you can not start a championship and prepare for the Champions League with the idea that the Coach will be leaving…

“We remain focused on the work that will need to be done this season then, at the end of term, it is only normal that everyone sits around a table and talks.

“That is what happened this season and we’ll do that again. We’ll make our evaluations and the Coach will make his.

“There is no fear, just peace. We are aware that we are a really strong side and we can do well on all fronts.”

The only board member who doesn't give a fuck about balancing our books. <3

Linius

No Breaking Bad before going to work I'm afraid. Gonna have to wait till tomorrow :(

In other news, it's my birthday cunts.

Italy Top 10:
De Rossi €6.5m
Higuain €5.5m
Milito €5m
Tevez €4.5m
Cambiasso €4.5m
Totti €4.5m
Gomez €4.2m
Buffon €4m
Balotelli €4m
Kakà €4m

Europe Top 10:
Ibrahimovic €14m
Falcao €14m
Messi €13m
Thiago Silva €12m
Hazard €11.4m
Rooney €11.2m
Van Persie €11.2m
Y. Tourè €11.2m
Bale €11m
Torres €10.5m

3 from the FPL, 2 from La Liga, 5 from the EPL, 0 from the Serie A and the Bundesliga. Torres earning €4m more than De Rossi is ridiculous, btw.
Should have never got him. Ridiculous that he's earning as much as Balo.
€2m per year would've been fine. Still too much, but at least it's less than 4m.

--

Happy birthday Linius! See ya in the CL :D

Zabojnik

Happy birthday, clint!

SE TI BECCA BALOTELLI QUESTA VOLTA SON GEMELLI!!

panty

Happy birthday Linius
Italy Top 10:
De Rossi €6.5m
Higuain €5.5m
Milito €5m
Tevez €4.5m
Cambiasso €4.5m
Totti €4.5m
Gomez €4.2m
Buffon €4m
Balotelli €4m
Kakà €4m

Europe Top 10:
Ibrahimovic €14m
Falcao €14m
Messi €13m
Thiago Silva €12m
Hazard €11.4m
Rooney €11.2m
Van Persie €11.2m
Y. Tourè €11.2
Bale €11
Torres €10.5

3 from the FPL, 2 from La Liga, 5 from the EPL, 0 from the Serie A and the Bundesliga. Torres earning €4m more than De Rossi is ridiculous, btw.

€2m per year would've been fine. Still too much, but at least it's less than 4m.

--

Happy birthday Linius! See ya in the CL :D
Where's Ronnie?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Perez on Ozil "He wasn't a good professional. He was obsessed with women & would always go out at night with his mistress."

"When we came to discuss his contract renewal we offered him 6.5m till 2018, but then he asked for 8,5 and then put himself on the market"

Arnie

Spanish papers running with Suarez to Real in January. Happy to let him go to them in the summer for an acceptable fee, but losing our best player in January would only destabilise our season.

I'm sure the club know this, though, and are prepared for the phone call.

Perez on Ozil "He wasn't a good professional. He was obsessed with women & would always go out at night with his mistress."

"When we came to discuss his contract renewal we offered him 6.5m till 2018, but then he asked for 8,5 and then put himself on the market"

#gentlemens'club

FootballFan

Disgusting.

Wow.

etc.

panty

Somehow I don't doubt Perez about Özil's professionalism.

A 24 yo pro-footballer can't keep up the whole 90 mins. Seriously.

Carbonox

How in the name of fuckery does Suda51 (eugh) keep getting games funded?

I would like to know this too. Utterly pony dev.

I'd also like to know why people think the new Deep Down footage looks better than the reveal trailer in February. Like, where I can get me some of that crack?

lol@Madrid looking for any possible line of thought to make themselves feel better about their second best player leaving

The reasons are two-fold:

1) As per usual, you strengthened in attack to the point where he wasn't the biggest name, and at Madrid, you don't play unless you're the most glamorous player possible, even though your defense is shite

2) He wanted out of your gang of cunts. It happens, fucking Ozil with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom