• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.
jpsy4yTWRLma8.jpg

But what if it did happen? How would you feel about Moyes and Woodward. Explain in detail.

pls
American-Psycho-006.jpg

FootballFan

He's not married though. ;)

Unprofessional? Sure. Disgusting? No.

I was just posting the replies so others don't have to. Don't like the same thing being quoted for 4 pages with "omg!".

http://i.minus.com/iFGOXhJLvjOpP.gifIMG]

I'm shocked.[/QUOTE]

Why? :lol Ozil being like that would not surprise me even a tiny bit. I expect it even.

Still though, Perez shouldn't talk shit about him either way. He was great for them and he just rolled in a lot of cash for Perez too.

LTWheels

Christ, my FFXIV account has already been hacked and used by gold sellers in China....

Time to change the password and contact SE.

Clegg

For a while I was only joking about Januzaj going to Juve.

But it's been a few months and there is still no announcement of him signing a new contract. I know Fergie leaving stalled a lot of contract negotiations within the club but I was hoping we'd have heard something by now. It's clear that we've started negotiating contracts again. Nani has a new one and we're likely going to offer Rooney a new one soon.

kharma45

For a while I was only joking about Januzaj going to Juve.

But it's been a few months and there is still no announcement of him signing a new contract. I know Fergie leaving stalled a lot of contract negotiations within the club but I was hoping we'd have heard something by now. It's clear that we've started negotiating contracts again. Nani has a new one and we're likely going to offer Rooney a new one soon.

He still has 2 years left, I'm not worried yet.

phaze

Perez on Ozil "He wasn't a good professional. He was obsessed with women & would always go out at night with his mistress."

"When we came to discuss his contract renewal we offered him 6.5m till 2018, but then he asked for 8,5 and then put himself on the market"

Se0QeJt.gif

I hope it's not true. :(

sohois

Spanish papers running with Suarez to Real in January. Happy to let him go to them in the summer for an acceptable fee, but losing our best player in January would only destabilise our season.

I'm sure the club know this, though, and are prepared for the phone call.

I don't see Real bothering unless their club are in deep shit in the league and CL, they know Liverpool would destroy their orifices with their demands in January.

sohois

sorry for dp and all, but I just watched Breaking Bad.
Perhaps I was affected by the posts hyping it up in this thread and expected too much, but I though that ending was fucking stupid. Walt's behaviour just a little too foolish, the gunfight with everyone missing, the completely unnecessary cliffhanger...just ridiculous

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Btw, Serie A wages are post taxes (net). And it's not entirely accurate (it's really just guesstimates).

Walshy

Perhaps I was affected by the posts hyping it up in this thread and expected too much, but I though that ending was fucking stupid. Walt's behaviour just a little too foolish, the gunfight with everyone missing, the completely unnecessary cliffhanger...just ridiculous
I think the ending was good, although it could of been better maybe if they faded to black after the first gunshot. I think that would of made a better cliffhanger if they so desperately wanted one, but the whole episode was brilliant regardless.

I thought the episode highlighted Walt's misconceptions about Jesse. The whole Brock/Andrea scheme to lure Jesse failed and Walt got manipulated by Jesse in a way that he never has before. Walt had it built into his head that Jesse and Hank hatred for each other over previous incidents meant that they would never conspire to bring him down, when their hatred for what he had done sort of united them to bring Walt down.

The nazis didn't give a fuck about Walt in the shoot out. I fully expect Hank, Gomez and maybe even Jesse to be dead in the next episode.

FootballFan

You must have missed my post, and jtb's! I agree with you.

rvy

Banned
Perez on Ozil "He wasn't a good professional. He was obsessed with women & would always go out at night with his mistress."

"When we came to discuss his contract renewal we offered him 6.5m till 2018, but then he asked for 8,5 and then put himself on the market"

Romário had sex 2 hours before games, who gives a shit?

FootballFan

Well I didn't read spoiler posts since I only just saw the episode.

Tbh I expect most of my frustration will be gone once the next episode airs,
it was really just the cliffhanger for no reason that dragged everything down

Haha I realised that when I hit submit reply.

No Pulga, you lurker, it's not the alzheimers.

cremino

She was (still? lol) one of Berlu's girls right?

I just know she was the girlfriend of Matteo Ferrari (former Inter and Roma player and now he plays for Montreal Impact in the MLS) and she had a kid with him, and presenters Teo Mammucari and Francesco Facchinetti

Just google search Aida Yespica and look at the images. You will not be disappointed

Zabojnik

How great are Porcupine Tree? So great. The new album can't come soon enough, even though I wasn't the biggest fan of The Incident.

bud23

Fuck Perez, fucking douche. You don't shit on a former player like that.

What? He´s not shitting on Ozil, he´s talking the truth.

Here in Spain everyone knows about his excessive atraction for nightlife. Back in December 2011, Mourinho, concerned about his bad play and poor physical shape, hired a private detective to spy on Ozil. I guess it was for a reason

Ozil is as talented as unprofessional. Can´t say I´m sad about his departure.

I don't know why but I really feel like somebody is going to spoil Breaking Bad to me. I have it right there waiting for me but I have to wait until 5.

Somebody help me.

Yen

I don't know why but I really feel like somebody is going to spoil Breaking Bad to me. I have it right there waiting for me but I have to wait until 5.

Somebody help me.
By the time you get home, most of the episode will be posted as gifs in this thread.

Salazar

Speaking to The Daily Mirror, Nani said: "I am very content with my new deal at Manchester United. This summer was not easy but after a lot of thought and talking to David Moyes I believe it was the best solution.

"I feel I can offer many things to United. I had other important offers but without a sufficient challenge to make me want to leave United.

"The coach would not guarantee me a place in the XI more than any other player. I know I must work hard to get into this team. That is my objective for this season."

Not really, lad. Run forward. Cross early. Take the odd shot. Don't think of your fullback as your first passing option.

7Ruyjtv.gif

^^^^ This Saturday. Pls

TheIconizer

Neo Member
Ah I see. I just still couldn't find time to watch the last couple of episodes sadly.

I support Chelsea above all, but I like a couple other clubs in other countries for some strange reason. Maybe it's me getting old :) (not as a supporter though). You?

Somebody help me.

I've yet to catch up on season 5. In some other place I visit, someone was spoilering stuff. I noticed quickly, though, and didn't read anything. Then I told him that he's a dumbass. What does the moron do? Answer something like "Hey, I didn't spoil anything. You could see in the last episode that this and that happened.". I was so fucking pissed, how stupid can people be...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom