• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Zabo, do you agree with this?

Nop, the source is the same paper that claimed in 4 different occasions that Guitan and Garay to Man Utd was a done deal.

1045.gif

Everytime I get depressed over Manchester United I get the urge to Football Manager the shit out of that team.

Reinstalling for the god knows what time.

Yen

Liverpool FC ‏@LFC
#LFC can today confirm that Joao Carlos Teixeira has joined Brentford on a one-month loan

Zabojnik

I feel bad for saying it, but yes, I kinda agree on all points. Which is why I'm not even sure we should pursue Verratti. Juve-Bros, what's your opinion on the matter. You included, Yurt. :p

I feel the exact opposite. Best Controller I ever used after the Gamecube one. Very comfortable and easy to use triggers. The Dpad sucks though.
(We are talking about the normal 360 controller, right?)

Sometimes I feel like you're the bizarro me. Next thing you'll tell me you're black.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I feel bad for saying it, but yes
I'm not even sure we should pursue Verratti.

ibbQtYYK0VVzaB.gif

I'm absolutely against letting him go, he's a fucking timeless, ageless wonder. I mean, FUCK, he's STILL the best deep lying play-a-maker in the world.

Admittedly, the World Cup point scares me a little but I don't see him giving 'less' than usual (lol, think about it), Conte won't allow it anyway.
and the last thing Marry needs is pulling a self-inflected Galliani

Hmm, I'm only okay with phasing him out if we, you know, somehow manage to bring Verratti* back home. A 4-3-3 with Vidal-Marchisio-Pogba/Verratti would be fucking sweet!
3AQmK.gif

*And even then I'd still start Pirlo.
We gotta recruit some more supporters though.

Ukraine-Kid-Celebration-Euro-2012.gif

Zabojnik

Admittedly, the World Cup point scares me a little but I don't see him giving 'less' than usual (lol, think about it), Conte won't allow it anyway.
and the last thing Marry needs is pulling a self-inflected Galliani

Hmm, I'm only okay with phasing him out if we, you know, somehow manage to bring Verratti* back home. A 4-3-3 with Vidal-Marchisio-Pogba/Verratti would be fucking sweet!

*And even then I'd still start Pirlo.

Don't get me wrong, I fucking love Pirlo to bits. But looking forward ... It's not that Andrea is giving less than usual, it's just that he's getting older and it's starting to show, imo. It's one of the reasons why I'm so keen on going back to 4-3-3. Having Pirlo as the only source of creativity or play-making, if you will, can be really dangerous when you're up against top teams. We've seen what happened against Bayern. Put a rabbid dog type of player on Pirlo, who's not as nimble as he was even just two seasons ago, put pressure on our wingbacks, who are in turn forced to play as pure defenders and barely cross the midfield line ... and we're done. Having someone like Ribery on the wing would take off a lot of pressure and give us more attacking options.

I still want Verratti. :)

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
@LiverpoolGAF

Dan Petrescu (Dynamo's coach): "We would love to sign Lacina Traore but we have Kokorin & Kuranyi. Also, in winter (January) Traore will join Juventus."

Eh?

Is he good? I remember reading about him here.

Batigol

Banned
Never goes well betting against your national team, but I put a little on Ukraine today. Leftovers from not going all in on Nadal yesterday :|

Meier

Is he good? I remember reading about him here.

What's with Marry and Traores?

Can't be worse than the last one, right? Btw, thanks again for that, Arsenal.

I have to say yes since he was one of my favorite players from FM 11. In all honesty, his output in real life has been very, very good and he's scored frequently for CIV since he started getting call ups. Would be a great signing.

subtles

These HD comparisons try way to hard.

From the KH 1.5 thread:

ibuEqbmUaFVngZ.gif

I don't know how I feel about SE wanting to make money on a product even before it's release.

Cheeky question time:

If anyone picked up Stalker:SoC as part of a THQ pack, could I have the code? I'll pay up to £10 for it :)

I have the disc, and the installation goes fine, but it crashes between the splash screns and the main menu :(

dc89

These HD comparisons try way to hard.

From the KH 1.5 thread:

http://i.minus.com/ibuEqbmUaFVngZ.gif[/IMG

I don't know how I feel about SE wanting to make money on a product even before it's release.[/QUOTE]

I can't remember the PS2 game looking that pixelated haha, I think there's been a little bit of tinkering there. But still, KH in HD is glorious. Why the hell didn't they do KH2 at the same time though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom