• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Honda “Milan? They are an option, but not the only option. "

faint-o.gif

Wrong Traore. It would be hilarious if you signed our Traore.

I thought you guys were linked to him?

Don't get me wrong, I fucking love Pirlo to bits. But looking forward ... It's not that Andrea is giving less than usual, it's just that he's getting older and it's starting to show, imo. It's one of the reasons why I'm so keen on going back to 4-3-3. Having Pirlo as the only source of creativity or play-making, if you will, can be really dangerous when you're up against top teams. We've seen what happened against Bayern. Put a rabbid dog type of player on Pirlo, who's not as nimble as he was even just two seasons ago, put pressure on our wingbacks, who are in turn forced to play as pure defenders and barely cross the midfield line ... and we're done. Having someone like Ribery on the wing would take off a lot of pressure and give us more attacking options.

I still want Verratti. :)

That's absolutely true, which is why we need fucking wingers. Nani, Adnan, Berardi or ANYONE!

Pogba can pull a DDR/Modric and dedicate the play too when Pirlo is marked out of the game. But that's assuming we're ever going to use them together when Marchisio comes back to the XI.
he shouldn't

Start Pirlo till he dies.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL pretty much.

subtles

I can't remember the PS2 game looking that pixelated haha, I think there's been a little bit of tinkering there. But still, KH in HD is glorious. Why the hell didn't they do KH2 at the same time though.

From the thread:

Q: Why did this take so long?
A: It was basically done by a team of 2 programmers who had to extract the games code from a retail copy of KH Final Mix because they lost the original code... and then update the models, add some features and translate the text into English.

Q: Why is KH2 not in this collection?
A: Square is greedy. Why make one game when you could make 2 (with subsequent Versions, mixes, Re:hashed editions, etc.) Seriously though, there may be some claim to the idea that in order to do the entire series (presumably Birth by Sleep, KH2, coded(?) included) it would have been worth more than the price of your usual HD Rerelease so it kinda makes sense.

Q: Should i expect a 2.5?
A: It has been all but confirmed. Should be announced soon.

The reactions on SE threads are so funny.

EvilKagawa is definately the real Kagawa:

KAGAWA SCORE GREAT A GOAL! Play-a-make-goal-a-take! THIS WHAT KAGAWA DO! You ask how I tweet while play? TIME-A-DIFFERENCE BITCHES!

KAGAWA SCORE GREAT A GOAL! Play-a-make-goal-a-take! THIS WHAT KAGAWA DO! You ask how I tweet while play? TIME-A-DIFFERENCE BITCHES!

I wonder if he'll play on Saturday, or will Moyes 'rest him' after the internationals

:lol

In fact, just thinking about that is making me pissed off.

Arnie

Shinji removing yet another brick from Moyes' slowly depleting Jenga empire. Take another, wee bean. Strip him bare. Send him towards extinction.

dc89

Oh my days, the commentary talks about the newspaper adverts in the Gazetta and the MEN from Mancini to the fans and vice versa.

Oh my days, the commentary talks about the newspaper adverts in the Gazetta and the MEN from Mancini to the fans and vice versa.

Have they fully changed it from 13 then?

IIRC, 13 had a lot of the same commentary that was in 12? Got annoying very quickly, actually.

"....HAVING PLAYED POORLY.....!"

shut up alan smith

spidye

"Please ask David Moyes why I'm not in the side,"
It's hard not playing regularly. Some days the frustration is worse than others -- it comes in waves,
IT BEGINS!

http://www.foxsports.com.au/footbal...awa/story-e6frf4a3-1226716493351#.Ui9FQLy-L-0

Zabojnik

Think Shinji will go back to Dortmund? Are there any other clubs that are interested? Seems pretty clear to me that he has no future with United.

faridmon

Think Shinji will go back to Dortmund? Are there any other clubs that are interested? Seems pretty clear to me that he has no future with United.

He will be another Sahin. Won't adapt well with the way Dortmund have progressed on without him. I know Sahin has lost most of his talent due to injuries and fitness, but Dortmund have come a long way. Micky is a way more versatile player than either of them.

bud

he should've never gone to united. he's not a second striker. united are a 4-4-2 relic in european top football.

shinji, you have brought great shame upon your family and your country
there are only two ways out of this mess
you must go back to dortmund
go back or commit seppuku

there is no other way

subtles

I would be surprised. I've used a place near me to get early copies of games since 2011. GTA V is the first game they won't be able to get hold of till the day before its release

I'm not holding my breath but it's the same place that had the PSP two weeks before it's release, when people in NY were camping out to get a system. I've been able to get quite a few games early but it really depends on the strictness of the publisher. Rockstar are like bricks in that regard.

Zabojnik

He will be another Sahin. Won't adapt well with the way Dortmund have progressed on without him. I know Sahin has lost most of his talent due to injuries and fitness, but Dortmund have come a long way. Micky is a way more versatile player than either of them.

Yup.

You reckon Juve would buy a young midfielder from United?

Again.

Doesn't strike me as a Conte type of player. Like, at all.

Meier

dc, the name of the manager of the club you support is pellegrini. manuel pellegrini.

please understand.

I've seen quite a few articles from the British press call him something other than Manuel. A shining beacon of quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom