• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

Kolarov was terrible outside that nice header. Given the ball away a few times with real lazy passes and he isn't pushing forward. Frustrating player.

Blablurn

BS_jj0bCMAAGfoq.jpg:large

justjohn

Judging by city's performance, I cant see past chelsea walking this title. Pellegrini will not give them that weekly consistency that they need to win it whilst mou is a master at it.

How the fuck are Silva, Fernandinho & Toure struggling at home against Tom Huddlestone & Jake Livermore?

Because none of them are world class (well, possibly Fernandino, will have to watch more) and the reason they're not world class is because they're prone to going on runs that last months at a time where they simply don't contribute enough

I'd say the same for Aguero based on last season tbh

Manager

Because none of them are world class (well, possibly Fernandino, will have to watch more) and the reason they're not world class is because they're prone to going on runs that last months at a time where they simply don't contribute enough

Even RVP and Bale has bad spells though... and we havent even seen Jovetic and barely Negredo yet.

Clegg

Judging by city's performance, I cant see past chelsea walking this title. Pellegrini will not give them that weekly consistency that they need to win it whilst mou is a master at it.
Have you already forgotten Chelsea's awful performance against United?

justjohn

Toure is world class when he can be bothered. Unfortunately he only bothers about 5 times a season. Ridiculously lazy twat.

Ok it was against Norwich, but Hull defended pretty well last weekend when they went down to 10 men. IIRC Norwich's best chances came from crosses

Linius

lol@Saints Row IV advert having a noticably shitty framerate

Done some more TLoU, shit went crazy up in there.

SPOILERS TLoU

A bloather? What the fuck are Naughty Dog thinking, I need to survive!

Bill was a great character, loved the bit about his old bud Frank. "Well Fuck you too Frank!". The ambush was a typical apocalypse thing but it was a great experience killing off those guys with the little means I had. Now I got trough their stuff in that warehouse building. Just outside three of them passed me, decided to not kill them since they outnumber me. Stopped right after.

Loving it.

Away at Old Trafford, where we got a 0-0 draw, you also weren't very good… we have nothing to be concerned about from that match.

Gotta love fucking United supporters talking shit about Chelsea's performance though, while themselves delivering a just as bad one at their own home stadium. Clegg is United JustJohn though.

Clegg

Away at Old Trafford, where we got a 0-0 draw, you also weren't very good… we have nothing to be concerned about from that match.
Chelsea showed zero ambition.

I'd be worried by that tbh. United were poor too. Doesn't excuse Chaldea's performance tho.

Done some more TLoU, shit went crazy up in there.

SPOILERS TLoU

A bloather? What the fuck are Naughty Dog thinking, I need to survive!

Bill was a great character, loved the bit about his old bud Frank. "Well Fuck you too Frank!". The ambush was a typical apocalypse thing but it was a great experience killing off those guys with the little means I had. Now I got trough their stuff in that warehouse building. Just outside three of them passed me, decided to not kill them since they outnumber me. Stopped right after.

Loving it.

Bastard, took me ages to realise that it wasn't always the best option to
kill everyone. I loved Ellie's attitude to Bill
:p

So many wasted bullets and md-kits :(

Reckon you're ready to try out the MP tonight? We should try and get some of the short-lived group back together, try out the new mode as well :)

EliCash

They also just more than competed with Bayern, albeit in a glorified friendly. I don't think Chelsea have anything to worry about.

qindarka

Banned
Chelsea showed zero ambition.

I'd be worried by that tbh. United were poor too. Doesn't excuse Chaldea's performance tho.

We were set up for the counter in anticipation of the home team actually committing men forward in search for the win. That, and some shoddy play. In the end, neither side created any chance of note, if it reflects badly on Chelsea, it reflects just as badly, if not worse, on United.

I'm loving the overconfident Chelsea fans in August. Business as usual.

Besides justjohn, hardly any of us have predicted Chelsea to win the title. Not last season either. Then again, you can make up facts to suit your preconceived narrative.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom