• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suen

sQH4kB2.jpg
Headless players. No wonder Bayern won the treble, I'd be fucking scared if I played against headless players as well.

Linius

Bastard, took me ages to realise that it wasn't always the best option to
kill everyone. I loved Ellie's attitude to Bill
:p

So many wasted bullets and md-kits :(

Reckon you're ready to try out the MP tonight? We should try and get some of the short-lived group back together, try out the new mode as well :)

Yeah, I'll go find that extra internet cable lying around somewhere. I need to create a PSN account first and all that stuff :p

And...
it was more the game that learned me that sneaking past infected/humans is sometimes the best option. You have little means and you're very weak. Just a few shots or a clicker attack is enough most of the time. So I avoid fights if it's possible.

Ellie in general is great btw. The cut scenes in the car were great too.

Linius

It's kind of annoying me how perfect my stream for this game is. Most of the time when I try to watch Barcelona I get shitty quality and loading problems :/

Yeah, I'll go find that extra internet cable lying around somewhere. I need to create a PSN account first and all that stuff :p

And...
it was more the game that learned me that sneaking past infected/humans is sometimes the best option. You have little means and you're very weak. Just a few shots or a clicker attack is enough most of the time. So I avoid fights if it's possible.

Ellie in general is great btw. The cut scenes in the car were great too.

Wut?

Are you playing it on a shared account that you don't want a friends list on?

Hull are gonna concede soon, City have put their foot down a bit

Chelsea showed zero ambition.

I'd be worried by that tbh. United were poor too. Doesn't excuse Chaldea's performance tho.

It was our third and your second game of the season. It wasn't must win for anyone and it showed in how the match was approached by both teams. If that had been further into the season perhaps I would be concerned. But not many teams come out of OT with a point, despite our great record there, as I said, it was early, not losing was more important.

I wish we had gone for it a bit more but we showed last night we're capable of keeping up with the best and lost on penalties.

As I said, nothing to overly worry about.

Linius

Wut?

Are you playing it on a shared account that you don't want a friends list on?

Hull are gonna concede soon, City have put their foot down a bit

No, the PS3 is my dads. So it's in our living room downstairs. That's why I hardly ever play on it. But with my parents on holiday I decided to buy The Last of Us because I have two good weeks to finish it now.

My dad hardly games anymore and certainly not online so the PS3 has never been online before. It's just sitting there really :p

What are you using?

First row web steams. The one I have now looks great and runs smoothly.

K1LLER7

Guilemme Balague
"As of today, conversations for Herrera have stopped. United think 36m euros too much to pay. It's a complex deal and not much time left."

Ed pls.

No, the PS3 is my dads. So it's in our living room downstairs. That's why I hardly ever play on it. But with my parents on holiday I decided to buy The Last of Us because I have two good weeks to finish it now.

My dad hardly games anymore and certainly not online so the PS3 has never been online before. It's just sitting there really :p

Set up your wi-fi bro, and make an account. Should be easy, not like you have to put any credit card information in unless you want to buy something. Then you can bcome a true PS3 bro :p

You should play Uncharted 2, Heavy Rain and Journey if you have the time as well while the PS3 is free

Meier

Negredo is an absolute MAN amongst boys. That should be 3 in 3 if it weren't for the incorrect call in the first game.

Andy ‏@_AndyLFC
SAKHOOOOO pic.twitter.com/DAvop4L6Ft
BS_3ITYIYAAPImo.jpg:large
Apparently Sakho (My unparalleled ability to read between the lines at work there). Looks excited! Probably tired from travelling to be fair, and a good Zaffing will take it out of any man.

Sakho, iLori and Moses I'll be well happy with. Not particularly bothered about Given, if Rodgers prefers him as back-up rather than Jones then whatever, it's only a loan.

Fuck City. BUT WHICH ONE

Linius

Set up your wi-fi bro, and make an account. Should be easy, not like you have to put any credit card information in unless you want to buy something. Then you can bcome a true PS3 bro :p

You should play Uncharted 2, Heavy Rain and Journey if you have the time as well while the PS3 is free

Yeah, maybe that's easier. It's the oldest (60GB, backwards compatible one) PS3, that has wifi build in?

And yeah, there are more games I wanna play on it. But because it's downstairs and I mostly only have time to play on evenings it's hard to find a spot. I can't tell my mum to go upstairs and watch TV there :p

Hixx

Really nice goal. If I was Pellegrini it would be Negredo + another, I know Aguero is class and Dzeko has started season well but I really, really like Negredo.

goaluwuu2.gif

That's Balague tho.

The Times still think it's on.

He's such a tool, he came out with this little gem last night:

GuillemBalague: Pep's Bayern a cake half baked, trying lots of changes. Too many? Mou's cake was already crusty, added some counterattack and Schurrle

Dunno what fucking planet he's on. Team that won the treble including destroying Barcelona home and away and winning the league with relative ease: half baked!

Team that won EL and came third in the league: baked and crusty!

The guy knows nothing, and has every limb possible up the arse of Spanish managers and players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom