• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
i like what i've seen of hull

they'll probably lose after squandering those early chances but they are entertaining to watch. from the all action style of mcgregor, huddlestone's passing and trying to play it out from the back a lot.

I don't like Bruce and I hated Hull when I went there. Apart from that they're alright.

Hixx

That's a penalty imo. Wiped him the fuck out and was so late.

penfcsdp.gif

Wilbur

Banned
Cue Dean Sturridge: "That's what we in the game call 'a good foul'"

Does my head in when shithouse ex-pros valorise cynical fouls

Eh, I can see the reasoning behind it. It was like Carragher was saying the other day about Kos vs Villa, in that situation when Agbonlahor was running at him there was only two conceivable options: take the ball off him or foul him. He just let him run right through him.

It's a tad cynical, but he managed to get away with no yellow and stopped City's attacking. Don't necessarily see a problem with it myself.

GorillaJu

If this were United I'd say "typical Man U" but with City I'm already worried they won't be able to put up a good title challenge this year.

We need to take points off United tomorrow badly.

Salazar

Eh, I can see the reasoning behind it. It was like Carragher was saying the other day about Kos vs Villa, in that situation when Agbonlahor was running at him there was only two conceivable options: take the ball off him or foul him. He just let him run right through him.

It's a tad cynical, but he managed to get away with no yellow and stopped City's attacking. Don't necessarily see a problem with it myself.

think of the children u massive prick

We need to take points off United tomorrow badly.

ZahALLAH to bamboozle Enrique

Meier

lol at Brady being annoyed about the foul being called. Hey buddy, you have to at least try and act like you care about the ball.

Dzeko's touch has been a bit off today. A bit stationary too. Yaya has to score that one.

Wilbur

Banned
Hull are playing really, really well. Not panicking at the back when City press, playing it out with confidence, Lescott hasn't looked comfortable all game. Graham's a lazy cunt though, the ball goes a tad out of reach and he just gives up and stands still.

Hixx

Well, bar a 5 minute spell from Hull that was pretty horrendous.

City just look like a collection of strangers so far. No link ups, no cohesion.

Manager

Both Aguero and Navas are speed devils but I havent seen any through balls, hard against teams backing up. Put on Negredo and crush them instead.

Linius

Hull are playing really, really well. Not panicking at the back when City press, playing it out with confidence, Lescott hasn't looked comfortable all game. Graham's a lazy cunt though, the ball goes a tad out of reach and he just gives up and stands still.

Lescott scares me.

EDIT

That's Nacho burger. What the fuck commercials, why are so many of them shit these days :(

Manager

He's so bad. Nastasic has been very good. He just has this calmness on the ball while Lescott looks like a meth head trying to open a bottle. Just twitchy as fuck.

He has made some good headers though, both defensively and defensively.

Not really the technical type Pellegini seems to favour though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom