• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hixx

Top freekick

niceaxs0u.gif

Meier

Nasri noticeably limping. Hope it's nothing for his sake as he is finally back in the France squad.

Very good second half for Ferna.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Hull have had such good set-up play - better than City - just have no damn strikers.

Ah Jovetic - another over inflated transfer price for an over inflated reputation.
Yo man, the boy isn't 100% fit. GIVE HIM A BREAK

Linius

That was posted earlier in OT. The dub is fake.

Yeah, I should have mentioned that. But it was funny nonetheless imo. And it's quite shocking that it's true that a lady goes nuts like that at a fastfood joint :p

As a dutch did you find this epl game utterly thrilling?

Not really. Didn't felt like I was watching two teams who are way ahead of our league if that's what you want to know? But it was entertaining yes.

Plasma

Banned
Apparently our bid for Draxler included Podolski going in the other direction, I really don't know why we'd want to get rid of Podolski he's a good player.

dc89

Hull have had such good set-up play - better than City - just have no damn strikers.

Ah Jovetic - another over inflated transfer price for an over inflated reputation.

This is what happens when you're a club without a soul.

Who the fuck would support Man City?

Yeah, that guy who hasn't played in the prem yet is their best striker. Nice one.

Ahhhhhhh.

This is amazing. Now I know how it feels to be hated on.

Meier

Let it go man, it's just a petty comment to tease the city fans and now you show him it's working.
Honestly, I couldn't care less but there's no reason for someone to come into the thread out of nowhere and start shitting up the thread. He has done nothing but post negativity.

Hah, Rebecca Lowe (NBCSN anchor) pronounced it Roberto Mankini. :lol

Clegg

So Arsenal bid €10m below Draxler's release clause and offered a player who is injured for two months.

Sounds like a Wenger bid.

Hixx

Copenhagen aren't allowing anyone who doesn't have a Danish surname to buy tickets for their CL games. That is a fucking disgrace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom