• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

Anthony Taylor has been terrible in this Everton-Cardiff game. Sheesh.

Looks like an ACL for the Cardiff CB if I had to guess. Guess not. Back on the pitch!

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I had to be one to point out the other week that the IV drip the doctor had put in my arm (after the nurse's failed attempt at finding a vein by wiggling the needle about in my arm) was releasing saline into the tissue, and that this was the reason my arm was starting to swell.

Fucking grim.
KuGsj.gif

sounds messy.

Japan's system is pretty sweet for poor ass motherfuckers like me.

It was ok, but at the same time you're thinking that they should really notice these things. If they've done this to the elderly man opposite me, who for an hour thought the nurses were intruders in his own house, and who they left in his own shit overnight, then it would have been a lot more problematic.

Mastadon

Banned
Might be because I've only needed proper care when I was a child/teenager, but I've always found the staff sufficient enough. Never stayed in an adult ward, they seem much more hectic though judging from visits to others

Jordan Rhodes is a beast

I work in and around hospitals and some of the things I see are pretty scary, especially in regards to staffing levels. It's like any huge organisation though I suppose. The majority of the staff are excellent.

Wow@Bolton and their start. I wished that they would start a bit slow because of Dougie Freedman, but now that they have two points from their first five games I'm starting to feel bad for them.

I hope he's awesome, and you guys don't miss him

#forzaSporting
#fuckPorto&Benfica

He´s good and he is motivated to do well in Liverpool. He has double nationality and it seems that he wants to play for England.
We are fine without him, Mauricio and Rojo are doing a fine work so far, Dier is a quality CB and we have a couple of younger players that have already shown that they are up for the task if needed.

ShogunX

I work in and around hospitals and some of the things I see are pretty scary, especially in regards to staffing levels. It's like any huge organisation though I suppose. The majority of the staff are excellent.

I've had quite a few visits and over night sleep overs at the Hospital over the past two years (Bowel and Stomach problems) and the level of care that I have received has been superb. Haven't got a single complaint apart from the food being average but that's to be expected.

Yen

Just played about an hour of Pokemon Yellow, got the SoulBadge, was close to getting the MarshBadge. Forgot to save it, lost everything. Life isn't worth living.

Meier

Barkley with a very fair tackle that gets called a foul after a linesman from BFE overrules the ref. Ends up getting a yellow for dissent. Ridiculous.

These commentators are insufferable. A tug of the shirt isn't a foul now? They need to just stop criticizing the referees, they make themselves look stupid and casual viewers will probably believe them.

Aye.

But when you compare paying £15 million for one of France's best young talents, to £30 million for an unheralded, wobbly version of Mikel Arteta it seems completely reasonable, bordering on a great deal.

Just a shame the Man Utd game is so early in the season, really could have done with a game in which we could cope with having possibly 3 unfit centre backs in the squad

Thinking about sending a letter to my old audiologist thanking him for the amount of time and effort he must have put into my right ear. Think he was the surgeon as well for the operations, not sure though

ShogunX

Cardiff are the new Stoke. There is some serious cuntery going on in this match.

Good. Hope somebody gives Fellaini a much deserved forearm smash to the face. Sounds harsh and nasty but the cunt has been getting away with it for a few years now.

Garjon

Good. Hope somebody gives Fellaini a much deserved forearm smash to the face. Sounds harsh and nasty but the cunt has been getting away with it for a few years now.

Fellaini is tame compared to Bellamy in this match. Not to mention that there is some seriously awful officiating going on.

Arnie

What is it about Martinez sides and getting fucked by the referee?

Barkley yellow was a fucking joke too.
Do one.

Fed up of the Martinez sympathy goober express. Booking mightn't have been justified but it's certainly not an issue of poor wee Robby getting hard done by.

Him and AVB are a pair of turkeys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom