• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice to meet you.

I know dem feels. But now if you support City, you're a glory hunter. This guy, one of the biggest.

idnOKoOtiJizG.gif

Its the Inter fans I feel for

Their team is in the shitter and going nowhere, and they get shat on from all angles :p

Copenhagen aren't allowing anyone who doesn't have a Danish surname to buy tickets for their CL games. That is a fucking disgrace.

lol

So lets get the facts straight :

Last year when we played Stuttgart a lot of German supporters had gotten tickets for the Copenhagen sections, which resulted in quite a lot of bad things during the match. This resulted in fines and public criticism from Uefa to Copenhagen not doing enough to prevent this.

So people who now bought their tickets and sounds like they support the opposition team has been "temporarily cancelled" which means all of them will be contacted at latest today, to confirm they are actually not just a random Gala or Juve fan trying to get into other sections, of course that isn't ideal but when Uefa has very harshly told the club to do better at separating the supporters it better be done. Of course Danish trash newspapers decides to make a big fucking deal of this and I guess now some English BS media has decided to jump on it too?

No one has been denied tickets because of their names, the few ones that had to be contacted now to be sure they weren't supporters of the other team even got their damn tickets, they just got an email saying what i explained above.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
BS7ZzZnIMAAJ4TZ.jpg

lol

Last year when we played Stuttgart a lot of German supporters had gotten tickets for the Copenhagen sections, which resulted in quite a lot of bad things during the match. This resulted in fines and public criticism from Uefa to Copenhagen not doing enough to prevent this.

So people who now bought their tickets and sounds like they support the opposition team has been "temporarily cancelled" which means all of them will be contacted at latest today, to confirm they are actually not just a random Gala or Juve fan trying to get into other sections, of course that isn't ideal but when Uefa has very harshly told the club to do better at separating the supporters it better be done. Of course Danish trash newspapers decides to make a big fucking deal of this and I guess now some English BS media has decided to jump on it too?

No one has been denied tickets because of their names, the few ones that had to be contacted now to be sure they weren't supporters of the other team even got their damn tickets, they just got an email saying what i explained above.

It's only happening in the neutral section I think, which is fair really.

Meier

Norwich look pretty good vs Southampton. Redmond in particular is very dangerous.
Have that game on my iPad. Very nice set piece for them there..looked like a sure fire goal.

Jelavic is just terrible. Really offers them nothing at all..just gets completely powered off the ball even though he's a big guy himself.

fuenf

BayernNEWS:

• Javi is out 5-6 days because of a knee sprain
  • Manzudkic has a laceration of the capsule at the right ankle joint and is out 10-14 days, before he can start with rehab

FUCK :(

Hixx

lol

Wooden why do you only follow terrible clubs

why wooden

why

Reading these threads by people with non-nationalised healthcare systems, how priveleged are we to have the NHS?

Its ridiculous.

We're lucky, but at the same time our hospital are understaffed, poorly equipped, and a lot of our healthcare professionals underpaid.

I had to be one to point out the other week that the IV drip the doctor had put in my arm (after the nurse's failed attempt at finding a vein by wiggling the needle about in my arm) was releasing saline into the tissue, and that this was the reason my arm was starting to swell.

GorillaJu

We're lucky, but at the same time our hospital are understaffed, poorly equipped, and a lot of our healthcare professionals underpaid.

I had to be one to point out the other week that the IV drip the doctor had put in my arm (after the nurse's failed attempt at finding a vein by wiggling the needle about in my arm) was releasing saline into the tissue, and that this was the reason my arm was starting to swell.

sounds messy.

Japan's system is pretty sweet for poor ass motherfuckers like me.

Tc91

Reading these threads by people with non-nationalised healthcare systems, how priveleged are we to have the NHS?

Its ridiculous.

Yeah pretty damn lucky, I remember reading on here once that most people in the USA don't call for ambulances cause of the cost.

But GB makes a good point.

TeegsD

T-minus 4.5 hours til the big game. Benfica are coming in as favorites but I have faith in #BasedMontero to resolve the affair

Might be because I've only needed proper care when I was a child/teenager, but I've always found the staff sufficient enough. Never stayed in an adult ward, they seem much more hectic though judging from visits to others

Jordan Rhodes is a beast

Yen

The new hospital in Enniskillen:
  • is so big that workers use segways, and golf carts in the basement, yet some corridors are too small to fit wheelchairs or beds through
  • is sinking into the ground (!)

Luckily for me, cardiology in NI is very good.

Arnie

If Sakho has the same effect as our other notable first team signings we'll be an absolute force. Glad we've paid the money to get him in, thought we were gonna be dead stingy about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom