• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.

rodvik

Well that was shite. If we don't replace Larsson and Vaughan we are going to struggle as much as we did last season. We STILL have the worst central midfield in the league and O'Shea... John O'Shea man. Seriously if I met him I would have such an urge to clock him. Fuck me I cannot stand him. So bad.

I posted this on our board, if anyone is interested which I doubt but hey-ho:

Pretty spot on. I still think DiCanio will come good, you can see the kind of football he wants the team to play. Fwiw I thought Sunderland looked good for much of that game.

Hixx

Divekick, Rayman Legends, Spelunky, DOTA 2 (just buy items),Rogue Legacy

lol no, vita, maybe, no, maybe

HERNANDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ despite being one man down.

Prison Architect. It's pretty sweet.

isn't it like £20 for a beta
Unreal Tournament 1999. Buy it, play it with me against bots.

got it on disc
Kerbal Space Program?

same as prison architect innit? not keen on buying into betas

Suen

How old is your PC!?!
:looooooool I didn't mean it that way. My PC had a glorious death a few days ago, it was six years old so it was still shit but I miss it :( Waiting for my new one to arrive next week.

edit: VIDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL!! Lazio you fucking cunts.

Linius

It's something wrong on my end. Lost connection again. Not sure what's up. Guess it's the Port forwarding and open nat bullshit again.

You guys just go play :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom