• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hixx is going to be so angry next time he comes for fifa.

When he tweeted the picture he mentioned Vitesse in it (I was in a foreign language so I have no idea what the rest said) so I assume he'll be going there. Makes sense as they're our feeder club.

Oh I thought he would be too good for Vitesse but that's cool.

And what mode will we be playing and what should I expect? :p

As far as shooters go my experience online is limited to CoD.

I've not played Interrogation before, so we'll pick up the ropes at the same time

Supply Raid is basically TDM
Survivors is Counter Strike, no respawn, focus on teamwork

Hahahahah Di Canio pls.

He'll go out and buy 3 or 4 CBs now. His players will get a bollocking, their morale will be shit, more bad results will follow.

DI CANIO PLS

well, with thiago injured for 8 weeks and müller not in his best form I wanted Götze to play more games and get in form

fucking klopp.

a22Vi17.gif

MPW

looking forward to tomorrow (eastern time zone):

Real Madrid v Athletic Bilbao at 6 am
Liverpool v Manchester United at 8:30 am
Arsenal v Tottenham Hotspur at 11 am
Valencia v Barcelona at 3 pm

prediction: madrid, man utd, spurs and barca to win

Linius

I've not played Interrogation before, so we'll pick up the ropes at the same time

Supply Raid is basically TDM
Survivors is Counter Strike, no respawn, focus on teamwork

Ah cool, I noticed interrogation in my menus so that means I have the latest update. Good :p

Well, should I head downstairs now or are you guys not ready yet?

Sporting_Clube_de_Portugal.png

Rui Patrício; Cedric, Maurício, Rojo, Jefferson; William Carvalho, Adrien, André Martins; Carrillo, Wilson and Montero

200px-SL_Benfica_logo.svg.png

Artur; Maxi Pereira, Luisão, Garay, Bruno Cortez; Matic, Enzo, Salvio, Gaitan; Rodrigo amd Lima

This is why nobody likes Leverkusen.

Also, I'm totally filing a complaint, Boateng shouldn't have been allowed to play today. DFB fucking sucks.

Pilib de Brún ‏@Malachians 21s

Our Everton source tells us United offered Everton 17m tops for Fellaini to be paid in installments. Offer was dismissed

Kill me now. Seriously. Although I should add that today he looked pretty much worth £17 million.

derExperte

This is why nobody likes Leverkusen.

Also, I'm totally filing a complaint, Boateng shouldn't have been allowed to play today. DFB fucking sucks.

I like Leverkusen. Today.

And don't complain to DFL, looks like it's the Italian's fault, they forgot about it: http://www.goal.com/de/news/968/tra...-04-kevin-prince-boateng-trotz-sperre-sofort: "Demnach übermittelt bei internationalen Transfers der Verband des abgebenden Vereins ein Dossier, in dem noch offene Sperren mitgeteilt werden."

Tc91

Wait wtf? Rooney has apparently injured his head and is a big doubt for the game tomorrow.

Fuck him, #freeshinji

jtb

Banned
I'm currently playing through Half-Life 2 for the first time.

I cannot believe how high people hold the game. The vehicle sections are pretty mediocre, even for its time. The game has some nicely designed levels and various different settings, but I can't help but feel that (at the very least) it hasn't aged nearly as well as some other games. Pacing sucks (a bit) though, as does (gameplay/enemy) diversity.

The antlion section was fun at first, but it went on way too long.

I agree, it hasn't aged well. It's a bit too linear and too reliant on scripted set-pieces for my tastes.

Salvadora

Genuinely beginning to think we were given a shit budget sign players with.

Arsenal 2.0
A shit budget would've been enough to get your targets, though.

It isn't like you're targeting Bale. You're targeting two very achievable players, one of which had a very reasonable release clause. It is, however, incompetence of the highest order.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

I cannot believe how high people hold the game. The vehicle sections are pretty mediocre, even for its time. The game has some nicely designed levels and various different settings, but I can't help but feel that (at the very least) it hasn't aged nearly as well as some other games. Pacing sucks (a bit) though, as does (gameplay/enemy) diversity.

The vehicle sections were a fucking nightmare even back then.

Can we stop adding vehicle/turret sections in games please? Are they EVER fun?

The game has always been incredibly overhyped. Its good, but not much else. Nostalgia does terrible things to people.

I like Leverkusen. Today.

And don't complain to DFL, looks like it's the Italian's fault, they forgot about it: http://www.goal.com/de/news/968/tra...-04-kevin-prince-boateng-trotz-sperre-sofort: "Demnach übermittelt bei internationalen Transfers der Verband des abgebenden Vereins ein Dossier, in dem noch offene Sperren mitgeteilt werden."

That doesn't even make sense and is a joke of an excuse. If you go by that logic, the English FA should have made a remark when KPB went to Milan. Why would they care if KPB is still suspended in Germany or not? DFB/DFL must keep track of that kind of stuff.

Or alternatively, come up with a better excuse. Like, he served his suspension for Spurs or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom