• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
Yes the team is called Go Ahead Eagles. Usually they play in the 2nd division but they are now in the Eredivisie for the first time since the 95/96 season.

The funny part is, they are not a bad team at all :lol

They won like 4-0 or something didn't they? Just their name stood out to be as being ludicrously shit haha

2 - 1 Liverpool, a full back who started a Champions League final incapable of getting past a centre back who can't cross. A 40 year old man is starting for us. Sturridge and Couts gonna run riot.

This
Also United will end up with no new signings by transfer day deadline.

Hixx

What would be the point in loaning Borini?

He's not going to play ahead of Fletch or Jozy and he sits on Liverpool's bench anyway.

Di Fanti, stop fucking about and get us a cm, a left back and a QUALITY striker to replace Sess.

12 signings and still fucking massive holes.

If you get Kakà, I doubt you will buy Honda
Galliani's plan: buy Kakà now, get him a contract until March, in April he'll be off to the USA, where he'll play with Galaxy. Meanwhile, in January, sign Honda for free. Honda is done, they said it multiple times (especially Galliani and Allegri), it was either now or January.

At least, this is what was written on all three major newspapers in Italy today.

What would be the point in loaning Borini?

He's not going to play ahead of Fletch or Jozy and he sits on Liverpool's bench anyway.

Di Fanti, stop fucking about and get us a cm, a left back and a QUALITY striker to replace Sess.

12 signings and still fucking massive holes.

The holes are in Di Canio's head. How you haven't bought a LB I don't know.

bud23

Isco is a world class player. And you Kaka, GTFO. I´m praying to see him leaving today.

My prediction;
Liverpool 3-1 United
Arsenal 4-2 Tottenham

Clegg

Alright muppets. Here's a new article on the official website talking about Kagawa.

"Shinji came back late and that was the biggest problem for him. We had to give him a week off after he came back to play for us in Japan as well.

confuziz

Banned
They won like 4-0 or something didn't they? Just their name stood out to be as being ludicrously shit haha

1-4 yeah. You know who also played there for some time after his Liverpool and PSV time? Jan Kromkamp. Do you remember him? He was sooooo bad :lol

MUFC XI: De Gea; Jones, Ferdinand, Vidic, Evra; Valencia, Cleverley, Carrick, Welbeck; Kagawa, Van Persie.

ferguson-celebrate.gif

Shinji starting?

Prepare to fud.

Edit: Or not.

According to MUTV Giggs and Young start.

Laura Kane ‏@LauraKane89 42s
According to MUTV Giggs and Young start.

Gah.

Please fucking not Giggs

OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDD

I JUST TALKED TO MOYEEZUS
HE SAID HE PICKED SHINJEEZUS
I SAID SHIT THAT'S AWESOME
GONNA ROAST THAT JOHNSON

WAIT

WHAT

NO

smh

Someone please shatter Giggs's legs

He needs to be kicked into retirement.

Kagawa not on the bench lol.

Piss off Moyes.

Oh for fucks sake. I'm legitimately fucking pissed off.

Giggs and fucking Young. What the fuck is he doing. I look forward to 83 minutes of Young cutting in and putting the fucking ball into a disabled child's face, and Giggs having a pass completion rate of 47% while commentators cum over his phenomenal yoga skills.

Fuck this. This is a shit day. Feeling shitty when I woke up. Feeling even shitter now.

Congrats Liverpool. Enjoy anally penetrating our team into oblivion.

irYzcGAEn7fQW.gif

Wilbur

Banned
1-4 yeah. You know who also played there for some time after his Liverpool and PSV time? Jan Kromkamp. Do you remember him? He was sooooo bad :lol

God yeah I do remember him at Liverpool. Very vaguely though, he did fuck all haha. Remember thinking he looked about eleven. And I was eleven.

Oh for fucks sake. I'm legitimately fucking pissed off.

Giggs and fucking Young. What the fuck is he doing. I look forward to 83 minutes of Young cutting in and putting the fucking ball into a disabled child's face, and Giggs having a pass completion rate of 47% while commentators cum over his phenomenal yoga skills.

Fuck this. This is a shit day. Feeling shitty when I woke up. Feeling even shitter now.

Congrats Liverpool. Enjoy anally penetrating our team into oblivion.

52596-Tangled-Calm-Your-Tits-gif-6bF2.gif

Clegg

How is he not match fit? Did he get an injury preseason?

He didn't have a pre season with United. Came back from the Confederations Cup and was brought back early from holidays so he could play in United's Japanese leg of the pre-season tour. Then he went back on holiday after that. When he returned to United he was given another week off after playing a couple of pre season games because he clearly wasn't fit.

And that's where we are right now.

K1LLER7

Valverde: “I have not thought about talking to him to convince him [Ander] about anything.

Valverde: "I do not know what will happen. I want Ander to stay with us, and that is what I think / expect will happen.”

Valverde: "A club does not usually pay €36m, or €30m, for a player, that does not happen every day. Maybe at Madrid, but not w/ us.”

Wilbur

Banned
Is it weird that I simultaneously hate Liverpool and want to see them in the CL?

Just watching this Shankly stuff, thinking about things like Hillsborough and Munich, things that immortalise these clubs and I just really like seeing United and Liverpool represent Europe in the Champions League, they're just such big clubs around the world. Doesn't feel right seeing Man City there instead of Liverpool :lol.

GorillaJu

He didn't have a pre season with United. Came back from the Confederations Cup and was brought back early from holidays so he could play in United's Japanese leg of the pre-season tour. Then he went back on holiday after that. When he returned to United he was given another week off after playing a couple of pre season games because he clearly wasn't fit.

And that's where we are right now.

Sturridge didn't have a pre-season either. He had a week before the first game and was injured until then.

operon

Is it weird that I simultaneously hate Liverpool and want to see them in the CL?

Just watching this Shankly stuff, thinking about things like Hillsborough and Munich, things that immortalise these clubs and I just really like seeing United and Liverpool represent Europe in the Champions League, they're just such big clubs around the world. Doesn't feel right seeing Man City there instead of Liverpool :lol.
That means a lot to us

LTWheels

Hugs all around.

Fry

based wilbeezus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom