• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.

kharma45

De Gea, Jones, Vidic, Rio, Evra, Cleverley, Carrick, Giggs, Young, Welbeck, RVP via MUTV

WHERE IS SHINJI SAN NOW WILBURRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Mastadon

Banned
Is Borini fit? He scored a couple against the United U21s not long ago right? I know he hardly provides any impact but his movement late in a match might create some space up front.

Nah he's injured at the moment. The only other person we could put on the bench is Yesil lol

Suen

Just use Hola Unblocker (extension/addon for firefox and chrome), it's free and works just fine. Been using it for quite some time for Netflix without any problems at all.
Thanks Wooden. According to some guys I know a DNS shouldn't reduce your internet speed like a VPN does.

ihVzhtCcI4t1Y.gif

Mastadon

Banned
Maybe Borini is off.

There were rumblings about him going to Sunderland on loan, which would be good for everyone involved to be honest. Sturridge, Suarez and Aspas can all play up front so we'd have enough cover, especially with Moses coming in.

Wilbur

Banned
Oh for fucks sake. I'm legitimately fucking pissed off.

Giggs and fucking Young. What the fuck is he doing. I look forward to 83 minutes of Young cutting in and putting the fucking ball into a disabled child's face, and Giggs having a pass completion rate of 47% while commentators cum over his phenomenal yoga skills.

Fuck this. This is a shit day. Feeling shitty when I woke up. Feeling even shitter now.

Congrats Liverpool. Enjoy anally penetrating our team into oblivion.

kharma45

Subs are Lindegaard. Anderson. Smalling. Hernandez. Nani. Valencia. Buttner

Giggs and fucking Young. What the fuck is he doing. I look forward to 83 minutes of Young cutting in and putting the fucking ball into a disabled child's face, and Giggs having a pass completion rate of 47% while commentators cum over his phenomenal yoga skills.

Fuck this. This is a shit day. Feeling shitty when I woke up. Feeling even shitter now.

Young might be on the right, 4-4-2

Mastadon

Banned

Hahaha!

Holy shit. You're playing Liverpoop, have some confidence.

Two years ago, with only two games to go, we needed Inter to beat Milan to clinch the title.

I cheered for Milan.

Well yeah, but fuck Catania. I always do the same with Brøndby even if I need them to win, it's just too hard to not smile when seeing them suffer.

Mmm, looks comparable to 1200kbps Sopcast streams, definitely worse than the 2000kbps ones. Have to see it in motion though. I might give it a go. Thanks for the info, Woody.

The United stream seems quite a bit better quality

Empty

pretty happy that young is playing instead of valencia. i don't think valencia is a good matchup against enrique's strength and pace, whereas a more tricky wide player should hopefully do more and liverpool have looked vulnerable to crosses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom