• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.
GDS: CSKA directors orally accepted our latest Honda offer yesterday when speaking with Gandini, but then changed their minds again and gave an official "no."

Cunts.

Honda seems to be really pissed at them. Whatever, we'll get him in January for free, those assholes could've accepted those 3M, instead they'll just lose him for free. Seems pretty stupid to me.

Wilbur

Banned
2 - 1 Liverpool, a full back who started a Champions League final incapable of getting past a centre back who can't cross. A 40 year old man is starting for us. Sturridge and Couts gonna run riot.

No matter who wins, we lose.

Actually no, I hope Liverpool wins, the koptimism in here would be hilarious and there would be fights all over the thread for weeks.

Fady K

Mata misses a few games and everyone gets crazy but Kawaga seems to legitimately be getting shafted by United.

Hey at least we give him a place on the bench :p In all seriousness, I really *really* hope he plays a full 90 minutes against Everton. Guy needs to play Sir Jose!

MUFC XI: De Gea; Jones, Ferdinand, Vidic, Evra; Valencia, Cleverley, Carrick, Welbeck; Kagawa, Van Persie.

ferguson-celebrate.gif

LOL. Where did all these different lineups come from :p

I'd use the same gif if I was a United fan. Where is Shinji? Shinjured?
Lame I know

Wilbur

Banned
Let's just terminate Shinji's contract, give him a map of all the A-roads and tell him Dortmund's in a vaguely southeast direction.

Serious tho, he's probably injured. We'd have him on the bench otherwise.

MPW

GDS: CSKA directors orally accepted our latest Honda offer yesterday when speaking with Gandini, but then changed their minds again and gave an official "no."

Cunts.

KAKA it is!

sneaky77

Madrid played well.. I really like Isco I am glad he is getting a chance, hopefully it does not lose his position when Bale comes in

I hope Iturraspe stays in the bench and Moran starts over him from now on, our second half midfield seemed to be slightly better.

SHarris78

OK, so after yesterdays pathetic tally of goals, i'm going with......

Liverpool 2 - 4 Man U
WBA 1 - 3 Swans
Arsenal 2 - 2 Spurs

Empty

a pl derby match is no place to start a player who isn't fully fit *shrug*

if he doesn't feature at home vs palace then crying makes sense

Tegris

Lugano's on the bench for West Brom. I hope he starts after the international break, his FPL value is already dropping.

I know you're a big Kagawa fan but stop looking for things that aren't there.

He'd at least be on the bench if we felt he was right to play.

He has to be injured for the fit excuse to work. If it's fitness due to game time it doesn't make sense as Nani and Chicha are on the bench. Nani only had 1 1/2 games in preseason and just came back from injury. Chicha only played 1 game in pre season and just came back from injury. Shinji had way more minutes than either of those 2 and had more practice.

He has to be injured.

"Navas is a good player... But not a better player than James Millner" Hey at least the Al Jazeera pundits are as shit as the other networks.

Wilbur

Banned
Why aren't they asking him about my swan

Confuziz, I was checking livescore yesterday for the PSV match cause I bet on it. Is there a fucking team called the Go Ahead Eagles?

It sounds like a Nigerian park team.

confuziz

Banned
Why aren't they asking him about my swan

Confuziz, I was checking livescore yesterday for the PSV match cause I bet on it. Is there a fucking team called the Go Ahead Eagles?

It sounds like a Nigerian park team.

Yes the team is called Go Ahead Eagles. Usually they play in the 2nd division but they are now in the Eredivisie for the first time since the 95/96 season.

The funny part is, they are not a bad team at all :lol

Wilbur

Banned
Gif bonanza! Juve 4 - 1 Lazio goals from yesterday. I had to slow down the action a little because of the janky source. We're not that sluggish in RL. :p

Vidal 1-0, delicious Godba assist
iRv69g3eFcarI.gif

just seen this as well

AND MY MOOD DECREASES

FUCK YOU ZABO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom