• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

cremino

Italy gaf how have Napoli been getting on so far this season. I went to Naples and got a 3 euro pizza the size of county durham which tasted like the gods, so I will root for them based on that.

They have won every match and they play well... Too bad they have a kinda shitty defence and a cunt owner

Totally presumptions and means nothing of real value but if Chelsea lose this it means United, City and Chelsea all have 7 points.

Considering our summer and fixtures - I would be very happy with that.

Suen

Just put Milito in and let him score a goal with his shitty half-fitness. Or put in Belfodil and let him embarrass himself so he regret leaving Parma.

They have won evey game and they play well... Too bad they have a kinda shitty defence and a cunt owner

6f246C7.jpg

faridmon

Yeah but that means Naismith isn't false nine. From what I've seen Naismith has been coming off the right a lot

Doesn't false 9 mean just behind the striker just to attract the defence? I think that where Martinez is playing him, but he have been coming from the right hand side just because he used to play there.

Wilbur

Banned
Totally presumptions and means nothing of real value but if Chelsea lose this it means United, City and Chelsea all have 7 points.

Considering our summer and fixtures - I would be very happy with that.

At the start of the season I said that I expected to have 4 points out of the first 15 available, 6 at a push. If we leave the Etihad with at least a draw and the absolute toughest run of the PL season out of the way, I'll be delighted.

Can see City turning it on against us though, they're suffering from what they did last year and are only playing for the big games.

Hixx

Altidore's disallowed goal is some of the worst refereeing I have ever seen.

Mind our first half display was some of the worst football I've ever seen. Even in the second half their two goals were fucking diabolical defending. Taking everything into context we may have 'deserved' a point. Hit the bar, post, a completely legitimate goal ruled out while another not so clear cut one also disallowed. For 45 we were abysmal, second half we were fine and only a cunt of a ref was the difference imo.

I like Ki. But why on earth was David Vaughan playing alongside him? Di Canio wants shooting with shit for that. Vaughan is the white Jeff Whitley.

Wilbur

Banned
VIDALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

He's the fucking best.

Fuck everyone else.

Except Carrick.

Doesn't false 9 mean just behind the striker just to attract the defence? I think that where Martinez is playing him, but he have been coming from the right hand side just because he used to play there.

No that's the 10. False 9 is the Messi position; up top but constantly dropping deep, not really what you'd call a striker like Falcao or Torres are. When Fabregas plays there for Spain its because he's a midfielder, drops deep and then Silva floats in behind him a lot of the time.

At the start of the season I said that I expected to have 4 points out of the first 15 available, 6 at a push. If we leave the Etihad with at least a draw and the absolute toughest run of the PL season out of the way, I'll be delighted.

Can see City turning it on against us though, they're suffering from what they did last year and are only playing for the big games.

4 points from our first 5 looooool you're such a pussy, bro.

Derby is a one off really, we won there last year when it didn't seem like we could.

I feel like it's quite an important game though beyond the obvious reason, we've not been great against Liverpool or Chelsea. We need to play well next weekend.

bud

I hate to steal a card out of doicare's book, but injuries have done Arsenal in.

We will fall off because of them, sadly. This could have been our year.

this really could've been arsenal's year if wenger had added a central forward and left-footed central defender to the squad.

Top Bottom