• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

Oh and viva the lanky kid has scored 11 goals in 5 youth games so far. Kids good.

That potential mf is pretty good, but if Roy is still manager none of them will get a sniff. If he leaves, big Andre Wisdom will captain them to glory.

Is Andre the Giant too obvious to be his nickname?

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
An LFC draw/loss would just be the cherry, wouldn't it?

Everton are tough at home. We just didn't have it today. I still think Eto'o will come good. I believe. We'll take it out on Basel.

Liverpool beat us so i cant say anything about them, I think how poorly United played deserved a loss, but I dont think on the balance of things either team deserved to win. I have watched every Liverpool game this season and been thoroughly unimpressed, but they are winning so good for them. I wonder if they are a team waiting to be found out or a team thats going to improve dramatically.

K1LLER7

Man, good day.

City drew, Chelsea lost, United won. Now time for some shiti taka then it's time to watch Bale flop on his arse. Later tonight it's Mayweather vs Canelo.
Who do you think will win?

Canelo has to take it in the first 7 or else Money May's got this imo. Canelo looked gassed after 6 rounds in the last fight.

Also, Danny Garcia fight should be great too.

Walshy

FUCK YEAH

I fucking love Micky so much and he played like 4 matches for us loool
Looks like my boy Sahin is almost back to his best.
don-cries.png

Liverpool beat us so i cant say anything about them, I think how poorly United played deserved a loss, but I dont think on the balance of things either team deserved to win. I have watched every Liverpool game this season and been thoroughly unimpressed, but they are winning so good for them. I wonder if they are a team waiting to be found out or a team thats going to improve dramatically.

I think we're a team trying to become organised and hard to breach,while integrating a few new players, before we let our attackers back off the leash

LTWheels

He's was a Liverpool fan as well as a kid apparently.

Doubt he'd join us now, he has his Everton debut tattooed on his arm :lol.

Easy solution; laser removal.

Then he can get another tatto when he makes his Liverpool debut.

Hodgson isn't the issue with the england football team, the quality of players is.

With Hodball have quality players would make no difference.

This is the man who thought that the United Chelsea draw was the best game of the league so far. Says it all.

deroli

Hahahaha fuck yooouuuuuuu, Hamburg. That score after 50, 60 minutes was a fucking disgrace. 14:2 shots on target but 2:2 goals? Hit the bar three times?? wtf. But in the end, we got the result we deserved. Our attack was marvelous - Reus, Miki, Lewandowski, Aubameyang... each and everyone. We could and should have scored another couple of goals, but that's nitpicking. The rest of the team didn't play bad either, besides Subotic maybe. Hamburg was just so lucky to score from distance and from a (unnecessary) set-piece. Adler with a very... interesting performance today. He saved his team's ass a few times but also caused two goals.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Pcfifabros lets play some clubs oh wait its 10 more days

10 more fucking days

:/ :/ :/ :/ :/

we really do,
we have a damn lot of creative midfielders,but what the hell,we cannot convert any chances.
its like watching back 10/11 season,or 11/12 i forgot,the one that we cannot do anything in front.

Hopefully we beat Basel and get some confidence back into the crowd and the team.
We're like a team who have fooled people in to thinking we're good. Pundits love to talk about our build and passing around -- Remember Souness said it was like watching Barca? We were playing Hull! -- but what good is it when all we eventually do is pump a ball in to the box that comes to nothing? I've started playing a game called who's gonna clear it, cause you know we'll do nout when given the opportunity.

I don't know, you look as good as you want, but when you can't score goals and crumble under pressure, which we've been doing for season after season, something needs doing. I don't know what cause I'm not a coach. I just know we don't have the cutting edge, or at least the resolve to grind out a result.

L1NETT

Hodgson isn't the issue with the england football team, the quality of players is.

True to an extent, but I feel he sometimes does block players coming through and tends to pick the old guard and rely on past players which can leave things feeling a bit stagnant in the national arena which is why nobody feels under pressure as they know Roy will just fall back on the same old players again and again.

And hitch, Andre the giant works well.

England's future.

Kinan

Well, since while I was editing my post you maniacs wrote 3 pages of stuff and never read it, I'm reposting the extension version once more:

So, some of you may remember Artem Milevsky - technically skilled forward of Kiev which has suddenly disappeared. Well, his contract has finally ran out and he joined Turkish outsider Gaziantepspor.

220px-Artem_Milevskyy-ua.jpeg

The guy is famous not only for his football skills, but for his uber-active night life. All-night parties, new models every month, late arrivals to training, etc.

13061737334.jpg

7889f7c-mi1.jpg

10526354.jpg

milevsklub290709.jpg

milyaklub090910-4.jpg

219569405.jpg

getattach1(2).jpg

b0348283b492b61dc8a07b162282be3c.jpg

Previous coaches tolerated it somewhat, but when Milevsky appeared to training in a dressing gown and slippers, Blokhin thrown him out of the team permanently. Instead of playing for the second team, he spent this summer having fun :

1374744659.jpg

This is an only photo of him of this season where he is with a ball:

1376686061_1.jpeg

So it is no surprise that he didn't get any better offer than the last team in a Turkish league.

It a sad story really - on peak of his game he was very, very good, but he was not able to dedicate himself to football completely and now joining the ranks of other football geniuses, whose potential was not fully realised due to temptations of the outer world. Amen.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Conte “Fernando Llorente is part of the squad, but he was out for a year and that means losing sharpness, so he needs time to get back to full fitness. I won’t throw him into the mix before he’s ready just to keep the media happy.”

Good.

Tc91

Who do you think will win?

Canelo has to take it in the first 7 or else Money May's got this imo. Canelo looked gassed after 6 rounds in the last fight.

Also, Danny Garcia fight should be great too.

Gonna play it safe and say Mayweather, would be an incredible upset if Canelo won as promising as he looks.

Yeah the Danny Garcia fight should be amazing.

Mr Cola

If sky wanted to seriously do this saturday night football thing right they would copy Top Gear and get likeable charismatic people in and around the crowd, interacting and being funny. Instead we have a man without charm, without humour, without particular insight and about as fun to watch as a washing machine full of socks.

FootballFan

Gooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaalll

Adriano crosses to Alves!

Adriano's rating in FIFA 14 was the biggest disappointment for me.

:lolol Alves' celebration.

Tc91

The fuck is up with La Liga teams fonts? That Sevilla one is almost as bad as Madrid's and Barca have parts of the numbers cut out.

Sort it out you shitty league.

Top Bottom