• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

Linius

At least you guys have still been winning league titles!

Lol yeah, but I can't deny we're not playing in an irrelevant league nowadays. Hell, our sub top clubs can't even beat some Luxembourg semi prof side in Europe :lol

And we're gonna get slayed at Camp Nou in our current state. I hope they respect our historical bond and play easy with us :p

They are.

But well they do have two teams, so who knows might get another Uncharted or Last of us as well.

Exciting :D

Linius

Yj8kskk.jpg

Drinking proper Schalke beer right now, after a win that's allowed.

I remember that terrible Copenhagen loss we suffered to get into the CL. We were on holiday at the time and we had Carlsberg beer in the fridge. The first thing my dad did was toss those cans out in the trash :lol

Clegg

The People is hardly the most trustworthy of sources. But it's still a bit concerning that we haven't gotten him to sign a new contract with us yet.

Tc91

The People is hardly the most trustworthy of sources. But it's still a bit concerning that we haven't gotten him to sign a new contract with us yet.

Speaking to MUTV after the game, Januzaj admitted he was shocked to have played today and wanted to thank the supporters for his reception. He said: ”It felt great and I was shocked because I played 25 minutes and that was my first game."

“I think I did some good things but that was only my debut and I have to keep doing what I am doing on the pitch.“I appreciate the very good reception. They gave me a bit of power when I came on the pitch and I am very happy."

“I hoped to get a goal but I have tried to do the best for the team and set up goals.”Januzaj is in the U19s UEFA Champions League squad so won’t feature for the senior side on Tuesday and the derby against Manchester City on Sunday is a huge game, so it is more likely we will next see him play in the Capital One Cup game against Liverpool next week.

David Moyes was effusive in his praise for Januzaj after the game as well.“I thought Januzaj was great,” he said.“I praised him in the dressing room. His debut for an 18 year old was great. We’re pleased to have him.”When asked whether he wants to feature more for the first team this season, Januzaj said: ”Yes of course. I want to play more games and I hope I have another chance to play for the first team and if I do, I will give everything to the club.“My family was here watching me and I hope they will be proud.”

Calm down pls Clegg.

Linius

I'm watching a GTA V stream right now and I'm going to wait for the PC version. Have fun next week console peeps.

Sethos stream right? I've been watching a bunch too. But I try to stop doing that now because I don't want to see too much. But I've seen quite a lot of stuff and it almost feels like I'm already familiar with the game but yet it's so far away :p

:lol he wouldn't get a single game at city, they'd much rather splash millions on an overrated foreigner than play a young up and coming player

Empty

Why would Adnan go to City when clubs like Juve and Barca want him?

being a part of the city elite development squad is a great way to prepare yourself holistically for moving to barca

the best bit is you don't even get on the bench so you don't have to bore yourself watching the engineer clank harder than even mancini could

Sethos stream right? I've been watching a bunch too. But I try to stop doing that now because I don't want to see too much. But I've seen quite a lot of stuff and it almost feels like I'm already familiar with the game but yet it's so far away :p
Yep. He's just driving around right now in a bulldozer.

aaaand he died.

Nah, he's just messing about in the world. Driving cars, stealing cars, punching people and stuff like that.

Check out this Facebook page. Got a lot of freeroam gameplay videos so you can see different stuff.

There's a slight chance I might get it tomorrow so I'll just wait, I've already seen enough but not a lot. Something like 5 or so gifs and a screenshot.

Everytime a day passes though, I got visit the spoilers thread and then close it after seeing a gif :p

Linius

I like the fact you don't have to deal with a lot of single player stuff first in order to unlock the map. Right from the start you can do whatever you want. Of course to increase the fun you'll want to make money and do story missions to earn that. But at least you're not obligated to grind trough the main story if you don't feel like it.

Clegg

Anyone know if parachutes will be available from the start of the game?

Really want my first major act in this game to be parachuting from the top of Mount Chiliad.

Really want my first major act in this game to be parachuting from the top of Mount Chiliad.

The tallest building in SA had a parachute on the roof. Can't see why that wouldn't be the case this time again.

Linius

I saw a gif in which someone used the parachute. Since people can't really have the game much longer than 48 hours I think it's a safe bet to call it's available pretty quick at the least.

I like the fact you don't have to deal with a lot of single player stuff first in order to unlock the map. Right from the start you can do whatever you want. Of course to increase the fun you'll want to make money and do story missions to earn that. But at least you're not obligated to grind trough the main story if you don't feel like it.

I liked unlocking the islands by progressing through the game, it made it feel special when you got to the new areas. Remember how awesome it was being thrown into the middle of the San Fierro countryside, and feeling lost and overwhelmed with the new possibilities? You lose that when the entire game is open from the start

Linius

I liked unlocking the islands by progressing through the game, it made it feel special when you got to the new areas. Remember how awesome it was being thrown into the middle of the San Fierro countryside, and feeling lost and overwhelmed with the new possibilities? You lose that when the entire game is open from the start

Dude this game is so massive that you will feel lost for the first couple of weeks playing it.

Top Bottom