• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

What did he say? Come to Tottenham if you don't want to win titles?

The TV guy asked Ilkay about interest of Real, Ilkay said he still has 2 years left at Dortmund, didn't even think about leaving this summer and is in talks with BVB over a new contract. He hadn't even stopped talking when Freund stepped in and said stuff like: "All the big clubs in the PL have an eye on him, he got their attention with his amazing last season." and a bit more flattering stuff. And ended it with a nice "Everyone knows English clubs pay the most".

Doesn't sound all that "bad" but the way he said that was very telling.

dc89

I see nothing good looking here.

fucking bright colours, some shit fucking generic baggy trousered cunt from a japanese game and a duck

'so good'

Was that Donald Duck???

Don't you guys like nice things?!

ibuEqbmUaFVngZ.gif

Wilbur

Banned
Any time a video game character has hair like that, eyes like that and clothes like that I immediately don't want to play

Showaddy

The TV guy asked Ilkay about interest of Real, Ilkay said he still has 2 years left at Dortmund, didn't even think about leaving this summer and is in talks with BVB over a new contract. He hadn't even stopped talking when Freund stepped in and said stuff like: "All the big clubs in the PL have an eye on him, he got their attention with his amazing last season." and a bit more flattering stuff. And ended it with a nice "Everyone knows English clubs pay the most".

Doesn't sound all that "bad" but the way he said that was very telling.

But Tottenham pay fuck all compared to the big PL clubs, how is that tapping up lol

Wilbur

Banned
oh my god

anderson

i cant breathe

i cant fucking breathe

This is probably really fucking ironic coming from someone who loves Pokemon but Kingdom Hearts looks like a game that was made so that 35 year old reclusive perverts never had to consider what to masturbate to again and instead just played that.

Showaddy

Fuck all is most likely still much more than what he could earn at BVB.

Ilkay to Spurs won't happen, anyway. But it was clear that Freund tried to flatter Ilkay a lot.

Really? I know Dortmund aren't super rich but I would have thought their best players would be in the £50k-£80k bracket.

It's not unusual to be loved by anyone

It's not unusual to have fun with anyone

but when I see you hanging about with anyone

It's not unusual to see me cry

oh I wanna die

Wilbur

Banned
Honestly Hixx, I've just read your impressions in the demo thread. I honestly think we're playing different games :lol

De Jong's just outpaced Navas to the ball. Pazzini's just thrown Yaya off like it was nothing. They still do that little stutter animation to get their feet right before they shoot all the time. When you're in possession of the ball and you're turning or passing its slower, but the ball zips around the field really fast.

Just not my bag.

we will always have sunderland athletic football club

spidye

ALAAAGOOOOOOOOD

the atmosphere in the stadium was sooooo great

I swear you Irish cunts have the luck of the fucking leprechaun

Really? I know Dortmund aren't super rich but I would have thought their best players would be in the £50k-£80k bracket.

Hummels as best paid player gets a rumored £80k a week before taxes. But the rumors don't say anything about whether that is in the best case or in the worst performance wise. Many of our contracts are performance based so we don't get into debt and could still keep the players if we didn't qualify for the CL

L1NETT

So 360 GTA V bros, we still don't have a gang right? If no one does it I guess I'll get to that tomorrow. We can't be some gangless fellas riding trough life as lone wolves.

Yeah we need a gang, but there might not be enough of us. Probaly enough for a 5 a side team.

Mastadon

Banned
Gave Breaking Bad another shot, but got sidetracked and decided to re-watch Deadwood again instead. I feel fully vindicated by my choice.

urFqiIU.gif

Hixx

Honestly Hixx, I've just read your impressions in the demo thread. I honestly think we're playing different games :lol

De Jong's just outpaced Navas to the ball. Pazzini's just thrown Yaya off like it was nothing. They still do that little stutter animation to get their feet right before they shoot all the time. When you're in possession of the ball and you're turning or passing its slower, but the ball zips around the field really fast.

Just not my bag.

we will always have sunderland athletic football club

maybe you are just shit

ih5YwU35u5LiW.gif

Linius

Yeah we need a gang, but there might not be enough of us. Probaly enough for a 5 a side team.

Quite a number of posters turned up when I asked it the last time. Let's say everyone who's up for a 360 Footey Gaf gang can PM me so I can count the heads. It would be useless to create a gang for five people :p

Clegg

Only things Didi didn't win was the World Cup and the EPL. What provoked Moron to tweet that?

Hamann said Wilshere is talented but nowhere near the world class player that some in the media are hyping him as being.

John Cross and Piers Morgan got a bit upset.

Gave Breaking Bad another shot, but got sidetracked and decided to re-watch Deadwood again instead. I feel fully vindicated by my choice.

Did basically the same thing the other day. Tried watching the first episode of BB (for the second time) but I was just switching tabs and browsing GAF instead of watching it. Then I felt like re-watching Red Dwarf rather than continuing. Don't think I'll ever get round to watching BB properly.

They had a revenue of €300m this year (which technically puts them among the richest clubs in the world). They're not piss poor, but I guess they've learned from the past and try to be careful, because if you raise the wages of one, you gotta raise them all.

To be fair, this year's result can be very misleading. The Götze money and playing the CL final gave us good money. That's a lot of money which we can't easily earn every year.

Hamann said Wilshere is talented but nowhere near the world class player that some in the media are hyping him as being.

John Cross and Piers Morgan got a bit upset.
probably true tbh, and i really rate him. Got to get back to his form when he broke through to the first team.

Wilbur

Banned
Ex-NRL player Anthony Watts has reportedly been handed an eight-match ban for biting an opponent's penis during a local rugby league final on the Gold Coast.

why

Top Bottom