• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

Wilbur

Banned
2 mins or 4 mins half?

wrong.gif

3 minutes

Wilbur

Banned
Why is Shinji sad?

Wilbur don't let him leave. pls.

there are two options here united bros

one

we kidnap every relative of david moyes. one relative is ten fingers. two is twenty. so on and so forth.

there is potentially hundreds of fingers at stake. every game that kagawa doesn't start and play the full 90 minutes, a finger goes. every time someone criticises him even though he's trying his hardest shinji-san, a finger goes. every time hitcher posts, a finger goes.

or

two

we make a petition

omgkitty

I just want to thank Konami for not making me watch a 4 minute trailer every time I get done playing a match in the PES demo.

K1LLER7

there are two options here united bros

one

we kidnap every relative of david moyes. one relative is ten fingers. two is twenty. so on and so forth.

there is potentially hundreds of fingers at stake. every game that kagawa doesn't start and play the full 90 minutes, a finger goes. every time someone criticises him even though he's trying his hardest shinji-san, a finger goes. every time hitcher posts, a finger goes.

or

two

we make a petition
:lol

I'll take option 1 if we can somehow include Ed Woodward.

It's like a goober swarm, assholes making up quotes and shit.
Don't think he'll play this weekend either :(

Still, looking forward to seeing Marwan elbow some fools.

FootballFan

WTF Bruno Alves....Elbow right to Neymar's face.. wtf. Jealous cunt.

How isn't that a red?

4 match ban for Bruno Cunt Alves pls.

Meier

Ahahahaha get fucked Mexico!! This one goes out to Regulus Tora and that other Mexican poster who used to always looooove it when we lost.

Edit: It's verano! That's the asshole I was thinking of. :D

Top Bottom