• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

Have you guys seen Rafael in PES 14?

iXNXedRW8soKD.jpg

Wilbur

Banned
Confuses the fuck out of me the people who don't wanna get spoiled by the map in GTA when the second they get control of a character they'll press start and see the map. Fucking weird. Fair play if you don't want to look because its only a week, but saying its spoilers and shit is a tad odd to me.

bud

Posh, but is tongue in cheek about it (like her brother).

Very funny girl (like her brother).

Very fit (like her br

is this her?

YLLLEdZ.jpg

she has her brother's eyes.

5/10. would bang, would not brag about it on the internet.

Wilbur

Banned
I never used to think Jack Whitehall was funny but then he got caught with coke and added some edge to his comedy. He's fucking great in Fresh Meat as well.

bud

i've seen him in a few graham norton interviews, and he didn't make me laugh.

i would wreck him like i would wreck his sister wait what am i saying

arkon

I never used to think Jack Whitehall was funny but then he got caught with coke and added some edge to his comedy. He's fucking great in Fresh Meat as well.

Yeah. Maybe it's this, because I didn't like him that much when he first came onto the scene. He's grown on me.

bud

Yes.

God, that's weird.

i know, right? do you ever talk to her about that? i'd ask her "isn't it weird that google autofills in your relation to jack and your name when you search for jack whitehall s...?"

it must be so weird for her that there are some creeps on the internet who always search for a celeb's sister just in case they're fappable.

(... i never do this)

Arnie

i know, right? do you ever talk to her about that? i'd ask her "isn't it weird that google autofills in your relation to jack and your name when you search for jack whitehall s...?"

No but my first words to her when I arrived were,

"ARE YOU ACTUALLY JACK WHITEHALL'S SISTER?"

In that intonation. I've not really brought him up since. She's a proper funny lass, though.

Yen

Arnie's going to forget himself someday and say, "you know what, me and a few lads on NeoGAF were discussing how weird it must be to be the sibling of a famous comedian...what? nevermind"

Meier

Uh oh. Ukraine still have San Marino and Montenegro has a game against Moldova. England could very conceivably still not only lose the group but possibly finish 3rd.

faridmon

Uh oh. Ukraine still have San Marino and Montenegro has a game against Moldova. England could very conceivably still not only lose the group but possibly finish 3rd.

Huh? according to ITV's table, Ukraine have played the same amount of games as England. If that is false then fuck ITV.

subtles

I was surprised at how many of those skits I watched bits of before knowing they were part of Gaki no Tsukai.

Have you seen the documentary about Matsumoto Hitoshi? It's really interesting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWHTZ3c_xH8

No but I'll be sure to watch it, thanks. One of our Japanese exchange students from a few years back told me funny stories about Hamada and his friendship with Matsumoto so I'm really looking forward to it.

Meier

Huh? according to ITV's table, Ukraine have played the same amount of games as England. If that is false then fuck ITV.

They have, but England's last two games could be fairly difficult whereas Ukraine and Montenegro have at least 1 guaranteed win. This one is going down to the wire. If England don't beat Montenegro, then third place is not out of the realm of possibility.

Carbonox

Catching up on music as I've been away from keeping up to date for a bit. Liking the Weeknd's new album. Need to give it one or two more listens though I think.

Any other recommendations?

Meier

Janelle Monae.

That's all you need.

+1 It's really fantastic.

I'm legally obliged to recommend the new Goldfrapp album, even though that's most certainly not your kind of music.

I listened to it today as well. It's a solid album but it's not really the kind I'll come back to as it's sooooo subdued. Seems like you really would need to be in the right mood for it. I thought that song Stranger sounded like it would be a Bond theme or something (not a bad thing!).

Wilbur

Banned
FIFA 14 feels almost exactly the same as last year except its a little faster and everyone's got a really shit first touch. Yawn. Just feels so inorganic.

Top Bottom