• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

So, Bayern-GAF stops posting as much as some months ago and now there are new posters called "Ribery" and "Jupp".

Are you even trying

Edit: Totally forgot about my "Mario Götze" account, still isn't approved. What am I even gonna do with that shit thing?

hIFZhwJ.png

Are you fucking kidding me #NotSoThankfulCunt

dc89

I've just received warning there's a huge story spoiler without tags in the GTA screens and gameplay thread. I wouldn't enter if I were you.

Apparently it's been quoted a million times too with people pissed off. Like quoting helps.

Yen

I've just received warning there's a huge story spoiler without tags in the GTA screens and gameplay thread. I wouldn't enter if I were you.

Apparently it's been quoted a million times too with people pissed off. Like quoting helps.
You mean the "GTA SPOILERS" thread?

L1NETT

I ain't too fussed about spoilers for a GTA game, so I went it and there is a bunch of stuff going down, just don't enter full stop to be honest if you are excited for the game. No point spoiling anything at this stage.

Won't be as bad as the knob who ruined TDKR or how the Halo 4 ending got spoiled for me whilst I was watching a twitch speedrun stream of another game.

dc89

You mean the "GTA SPOILERS" thread?

The very same.

I ain't too fussed about spoilers for a GTA game, so I went it and there is a bunch of stuff going down, just don't enter full stop to be honest if you are excited for the game. No point spoiling anything at this stage.

Won't be as bad as the knob who ruined TDKR or how the Halo 4 ending got spoiled for me whilst I was watching a twitch speedrun stream of another game.

Yeah, I'm not going anywhere near it

Clegg

I saw the spoiler too. The guy said he was just making it up tho.

Guess I'll find out when I complete the game.

Linius

Plug has a whole new way of showing his new purchases. He gets a pretty girl to hold it for him. I need to know where I can hire pretty girls to hold my stuff while I take pics.

You have to like...pay attention though
Just wrapped it up.

I don't understand how it's possible it all went full circle again. A taxi picks her up after the car crash and apparently she's only visible to the taxi driver, evident by the fact that nobody pays any attention to her. They only tend for the body of the boy and the Jess that was stuffed in the trunk. She also got out of the car unharmed and there is a sudden colour shift from very bright and washed out colours to darker tones. Does this mean that she died and the taxi driver was her guide to take her to the other side? The other side being a loop of her last few hours on earth.

This is some Bioshock shit.

Top Bottom