• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

Elchele

Watched Benjamin Butt On in a strip club
I wasn't able to form a cohesive opinion on the film

For a moment I thought you had met Hans-Jörg Butt.

hans-jorg-butt.jpg

During his career, Butt scored three times from the penalty spot against Juventus with three different clubs.

Arnie

If you use Chrome on your laptop/desktop you could also go with the Hola unblocker plug in. Very easy to use and does the job too. If you connect your PC or laptop to your TV you can even watch it in big screen.
I don't have a TV, m8.

My television, my consoles, my life is back up North.
Is that book good?
Very good, m8.

Enjoyed the film but the fragmented narrative comes together much better in book form.

kharma45

Sweet!

It'll screw itself up, QSIS is a fucking nightmare to use although it's got better with each year. If it doesn't seem to work right don't worry too much, just register best you can and your advisor of studies can help out if needed.

Messi

Who owns the Ribery account? That signature shit is gonna get you banned soon. every post you make loooool. You are not signing a letter.

L1NETT

Possibly Justjohn. Team's also afraid to go for it so early in a season, not losing and building momentum very important in the early months. Also, less of a gap between the good and the not so good teams. There are no derby's or Watford's anymore, so it is very unlikely we will see humiliations of many sides this year. And finally yes, the big money transfers will need some time to settle, although as Ozil showed if you are that good they shouldn't need long.

Batigol

Banned
Can anyone give me a logical reason as to why this season' s league has been lacking goals so far?

Is it because so many players bought need time to gel?

Everyone is too scared to lose. Too few teams are actually going for it in games.

Look at Utd/Chelsea. Both of them were afraid to attack

Pulse Elites are £80 on GameStop UK

I just don;t know, especially considering the fact they're apparently prone to physically breaking randomly. And if you lot will be on Mumble anyway...

dc89

I don't have a TV, m8.

My television, my consoles, my life is back up North.

Very good, m8.

Enjoyed the film but the fragmented narrative comes together much better in book form.

Yes Yes Yes.

Film is top, but I prefer the book.

---

Why the flying fuck is the release date in the UK for 12 years a slave January 2014. Why! Steve pls. Might dash over to Spain in October to watch it. Or Germany.

Might have to get it on my Kindle ready for Portugal.

Arnie

Where's the microphone on those Pulse Elites?

Really need to by a replacement mix amp for my Astros. Broke whilst I was at Uni, but the headphones themselves and the wireless receiver are fine.

Where's the microphone on those Pulse Elites?

Really need to by a replacement mix amp for my Astros. Broke whilst I was at Uni, but the headphones themselves and the wireless receiver are fine.

Don;t have a clue now that I think about it. Must be in one of the earpieces, but it would have to be senstive as fuck to pick up voice from that distance, in which case it must surely pick up a lot of ambient noise as well

Damn, Volland is on fire.

Let's buy him. We just tell him he can play with his buddy Leitner at BVB, he'll sign instantly.

#LeitnerVollandFuture

No, wait. Leitner still hasn't done anything with his talent. #MickyVollandFutureWithLeitnerDoingTheMUFCShinji

Arnie

Can anyone give me a logical reason as to why this season' s league has been lacking goals so far?

Is it because so many players bought need time to gel?

There are lots of teams in transition, either because of new managers or more new players than usual (as a result of the increased TV money). I think there are also fewer tiers in the league, with most teams strengthening to the point where you can't really consider them an easy win. All of this adds up to what we've seen so far.

Don;t have a clue now that I think about it. Must be in one of the earpieces, but it would have to be senstive as fuck to pick up voice from that distance, in which case it must surely pick up a lot of ambient noise as well
Doesn't look ideal, at all.

WJD

Ergh, I do wish the PS3 controller wasn't such a piece of shit. Would make choosing it for GTA V so much easier.

WJD

Thankfully the PS4 controller is much better.

You should probably pre-order it.

GTA or a PS4? Cause I'm getting the latter whenever ND release their next game.

edit: that said, Second Son may tempt me into getting it earlier while I'm still subsidised by loans and shit. Gotta make the most of the high life while I still can.

Top Bottom