• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

Judderman

drawer by drawer
ib2AFBlPN0YFrw.gif

Mexico is fucking trash. No way should anyone have expected a win in Columbus when Tena ,who is part of Chepo's team of shit coaches, is coaching. Secondly, they were only a couple of days removed from Chepo and the team still had the same callups. Finally, it was in Columbus. Mexico never wins there.

It's time for Mexico to get on their knees and suck Vela's dick. They need to call up Jona too. He's better than anyone else in that midfield, which is sad. Ochoa should be playing as well now that Corona fucked up.

FootballFan

Always gotta get in those swipes. loooool

Haha not a swipe, but genuinely mean that. NZ would have a 30%ish chance of beating Honduras, around 4.3% chance vs Mexico. Probably less.

And I know Honduras beat Mexico recently or whatever but in the end they'd be easier.

yella

Tuned in just before half time to see Portugal getting bodied by Brazil.

Not seeing CR7, is he not playing? This is the type of game I was sure he wouldn't want to miss.

Just got back from the match, im not even a soccer fan but what an incredible atmosphere it was there. Rivaled some of the best crowds ive been in Ohio Stadium.

FootballFan

Tuned in just before half time to see Portugal getting bodied by Brazil.

Not seeing CR7, is he not playing? This is the type of game I was sure he wouldn't want to miss.

Yeah he's "injured". Coentrao and Pepe were the only Madrid players man enough to face Neymar :p

Nah seriously though, I think he is actually injured for real, not one of those fake international injuries the big players always get just in time.

yella

Yeah he's "injured". Coentrao and Pepe were the only Madrid players man enough to face Neymar :p

Nah seriously though, I think he is actually injured for real, not one of those fake international injuries the big players always get just in time.

A shame. Portugal don't look the same without him, and Nani, as much as I like him, ain't good enough to fill his shoes.

A shame. Portugal don't look the same without him, and Nani, as much as I like him, ain't good enough to fill his shoes.

Doesn't help that our manager just wants to make things even easier for Brazil by leaving our best striker on the bench and our most in form midfielder.

Hieberrr

Fuck first touches in FIFA. What the hell man? Losing all of my goddamn momentum on the counter. And ffs, how do you play defence in this game.

Batigol

Banned
How do you do skills in PES? Defenders stick to me like shit and I can't escape them. Forcing me to take long shots.

I played colo cola or something and got sent off after 10 mins :| Straight red. Clowned some guy with Barzagli accidentally

The animations are very nice though and I like the feel of the players and the pace of the game.

Frame rate in cutscenes still sucks ass though.

FIFA demo is better, but I might get both

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Just saw Neygod's goal against Portugal, lol @ Coentrao trying to grab him after scoring the goal.

Getting back to Confed Cup level of pwnage Neygod, good news for Barca.

sohois

How do you do skills in PES? Defenders stick to me like shit and I can't escape them. Forcing me to take long shots.

I played colo cola or something and got sent off after 10 mins :| Straight red. Clowned some guy with Barzagli accidentally

The animations are very nice though and I like the feel of the players and the pace of the game.

Frame rate in cutscenes still sucks ass though.

FIFA demo is better, but I might get both

Should be with the right stick, same as FIFA. Skills are generally a lot harder to pull off in PES though, at most you'll probably be able to do a few step overs for now.

FootballFan

I always end up getting both Batigol :(

Holy SHIT, what a flick by Neymar!

Yeah real nice. He sure does impress me, especially for Brazil, Martino needs to give him more freedom imo. He has been good for us so far but he could be even better if Messi lets him do his thing.

Top Bottom