• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

Salvadora

Giroud thinks he can be highest goal scorer in the League. I think he has a better chance than most, only RVP and Sturridge will be his competition maybe Benteke, unless we get in a top top striker in Jan.
Yeah, I think he has a chance.

He faces serious competition with RVP and Suarez/Sturridge, but if he stays fit he will be up there come May.

Lightning

Banned
Yeah, I think he has a chance.

He faces serious competition with RVP and Suarez/Sturridge, but if he stays fit he will be up there come May.
Real are going to do us all a favor and buy Suarez in January after Benzema continues to piss Madrid off by playing shit.

bjaelke

One girl flashed her tits last night after Brondby won their first league game this season (video on 101gg). She gave this interview afterwards:
I take off my top when Brondby wins. And it was starting to be a while since the last victory, so it felt great. Everyone at the stadium knows who I am, and one of the security guys recognized me and asked: are we gonna see titties today?

:lol

FootballFan

Fuck.

U.

I'm gonna demote you back into Muscle for being such a jammy twat.

Can I have your login details so I can download it on my PS3? I'll make you a Commissioner :p

pls don't I'm just happy hitcher y cant u c. :(

And I actually can't share it with you, downloaded it on 2 ps3s already. :(

dc89

:lol that is still good.

Haha the gif of Kojima getting beat up in WWE by Snake and friends made me search for a Messi/Ronaldo one.

Also, that BB episode was great, better than the last one.

I really can't wait for it to finish, but I really don't want it to end :(

Holy shit. What a show.

I won't be around to see next weeks, I'll be in Portugal a week today. GAH!! But the Monday I get back... I can have a double header.

dc89

I'm storming up the fantasy table! Pretty decent week, Lloris clean sheet, 3/4 defenders with clean sheets, 3 midfielders with clean sheets, Michu still to play. Both strikers scored.

Pretty happy with that.

FootballFan

Are you gonna start playing at midnight?

I don't know what answer you want.

If I say yes, you'll say "I am demoting you to muscle, stop showing off that you will be playing before me"
If I say no, you'll say "I am demoting you to muscle, you have access to the game while I wait yet you don't even play"

WJD

It's just sitting there on the dash. Taunting me. All ready to play but I can't.

As an aside, Hitcher I want in.

I don't know what answer you want.

If I say yes, you'll say "I am demoting you to muscle, stop showing off that you will be playing before me"
If I say no, you'll say "I am demoting you to muscle, you have access to the game while I wait yet you don't even play"

And if you don't answer at all, you get thrown out of Moyes Boys altogether...

@WJD, make a Rockstar Social Club account and add Rowan_D as a friend, then wait for a crew invite and accept it. dc, do the same, and anyon else who wants to join :)

Did you go PS3 then

I'm going to start my own GTA gang and none of you are invited.

Only hardcore cunts that know how to CQC a cow whilst wearing a shit hat and molotov penioners from a moving vehicle may apply.

Gang name: xxxvvvSniperWolfCuntFuckersvvvxxxx

dc89

I'm going to start my own GTA gang and none of you are invited.

Only hardcore cunts that know how to CQC a cow whilst wearing a shit hat and molotov penioners from a moving vehicle may apply.

Gang name: xxxvvvSniperWolfCuntFuckersvvvxxxx

Pretty sure I played a guy with that name on FIFA once. Right after xXxWayneRooneyUnitedLegendxXx

FootballFan

Well then the answer is yes, I'll play it for an hour or so hitch. If it's amazing though I'll keep playing, if not I'll sleep and play tomorrow.

dc89

I'd actually get some of those Rainbow laces sent out to all professional clubs in the UK.

BUN61uLIgAE4Rwf.jpg:large

They'd look proper naughty on my blank predators which have pink detailing.

Jack cw

I'd actually get some of those Rainbow laces sent out to all professional clubs in the UK.

BUN61uLIgAE4Rwf.jpg:large

They'd look proper naughty on my blank predators which have pink detailing.
God that reminds me how ugly the boot design of adidas have become.. That shot from the nitrocharge proves it. Last decent boot was the Predator with Powerspine.

dc89

God that reminds me how ugly the boot design of adidas have become.. That shot from the nitrocharge proves it. Last decent boot was the Predator with Powerspine.

Yeah I don't like those ones. My current Predators have to last forever :(

Welbeck didn't train today in preparation for the CL. He was out last game due to fluid in his knee. Nani should be out serving his red card ban from the Madrid game.

Come on Moyesy. Play Shinji, Chicha, and Januzaj.

kharma45

Welbeck didn't train today in preparation for the CL. He was out last game due to fluid in his knee. Nani should be out serving his red card ban from the Madrid game.

Come on Moyesy. Play Shinji, Chicha, and Januzaj.

Januzaj might get a start on the wing I feel, and Moyes could drop Young to punish him for diving.

Top Bottom