• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

Fady K

GTA is actually available for sale in our city at the moment. No big deal though, just one or two days earlier than usual.

ibxMvqFyR6Lf7t.gif

This is amazing lol!

Wes

venison crêpe
I'm not going to blitz through the content when I *crosses fingers* get it tommorow. I imagine there'll be people who have completed the story by Thursday.

Seems like a waste to me.

I'm not going to blitz through the content when I *crosses fingers* get it tommorow. I imagine there'll be people who have completed the story by Thursday.

Seems like a waste to me.

I want to finish it by Tuesday so I can just play a fuck ton of clubs when FIFA 14 comes out!

faridmon

Just pull the internet plug and you're good to go. But it's bollocks that MS bans players who got lucky because a retailer sold it to them. They can see if you have a legit copy after all :O

Never thought about pulling the plug. Lol

Too bad I am not ready for it financially so I'll have to wait for it in about a month or two.

Hixx

I want it to last me until, er, the PS4 comes out so...

Only 2 months.

GTA Online is going to be so awesome. Right?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Lacina Traore's agent: "Anythings possible. At Juventus Lacina could have exponential growth as a player. Conte is a great coach."

"I'd say if Lacina goes to Juventus, he can become like Cavani & Falcao. In every way, including price."

"Lacina is similar to Ibrahimovic but faster. He should not be confused with a Koller-type player because of his height."

tumblr_mt6n1lVAJU1sw2pw0o1_1280.jpg

justjohn

Very excited about the match tonight. Swansea's style of play will be much needed after what allardyce served yesterday.
Also want to see if Liverpool can score a goal that's not from sturridge.

panty

Fifa 14 can fock off, not gonna give EA my money this year for a Fifa 13 with roster updates.

Maybe Fifa 15 for the PS4.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Fifa 14 can fock off, not gonna give EA my money this year for a Fifa 13 with roster updates.

Maybe im in a fortunate position where ive played over 800 hours of 13, but come on bro 14 is completely different, at least the demo is. Movement, tempo, build up play, passing, weight of players, ill admit when i saw footage i thought the same but its just not true when you're playing it.

panty

Maybe im in a fortunate position where ive played over 800 hours of 13, but come on bro 14 is completely different, at least the demo is. Movement, tempo, build up play, passing, weight of players, ill admit when i saw footage i thought the same but its just not true when you're playing it.

Yeah right. Still not worth the 50-60€. Shame on you ppl who buy that crap.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Yeah right. Still not worth the 50-60€. Shame on you ppl who buy that crap.

I never said you had to like or buy it, but when you talk nonsense and dont get called on it people will read it and possibly form an opinion based on it, so it aint right. 14 is different, very different, whether you like that or not is besides the point.

Mr Cola

On that note the pc thread will be up tomorrow :3 or if im lazy the day after, alot of effort has gone in...but honestly it aint that pretty. Temper expectations.

bud23

Buying FIFA 14 you´re contributing to perpetuate this stupid AAA model. Fifa 14 is FIFA 13 with minor updates, the same backbone, wrapped on a different dress, the same shit at the end of day. I´ll pass. Fuck EA, at least Konami are trying to innovate and the PES demo looks fantastic. I´m buying PES...and FIFA 14 for PS4. Yeah, I´m not that strong. lol

Hixx

Buying FIFA 14 you´re contributing to perpetuate this stupid AAA model. Fifa 14 is FIFA 13 with minor updates, the same backbone, wrapped on a different dress, the same shit at the end of day. I´ll pass. Fuck EA, at least Konami are trying to innovate and the PES demo looks fantastic. I´m buying PES...and FIFA 14 for PS4. Yeah, I´m not that strong. lol

ih5YwU35u5LiW.gif

omgkitty

Not sure how you can say that. The players have real weight to them this year and move accordingly. They don't just turn and run in any direction like they used to.

FootballFan

Not sure how you can say that. The players have real weight to them this year and move accordingly. They don't just turn and run in any direction like they used to.

Na bro it's a kit update! Lolz xox.

Getting FIFA 14 for ps3 and ps4 and pes 14 for not sure what console yet, maybe pc.

Top Bottom