• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

GorillaJu

Independents been saying that Skaho is unlikely to be in the squad tonight because he's lacking fitness.

He has not played for PSG during the beginning of the season or pre-season.

That doesn't surprise me entirely. I definitely expected Skrtel to get the nod again after his performance vs United.

Meteorain

I'd also get in on this kind of set up for FM or FIFA... whichever one I decide upon.

Maybe.

I'm very hesitant who I give my details over to, despite your reassurances about this particular site.

I thought you had no details to give out? Ghost-Wes coming out of hiding?

GQman2121

Banned
It's going even worse, the discussion is now about how sexist/homophobic and what not that Rockstar games are.

#LeadFemaleInNextGame

The one that got me was the "so we should just avoid any review that has a 7 or less, right? I mean, they're obviously trolling for clicks."

Why do these kids take these numbers attached to reviews so personal? It's by far the strangest internet behavior I regularly come across. I just don't get.

Female leads in game :LOL yeah no thanks.

Except FemShep.

I couldn't give a shit

I always play as females.

This is Johanna

johannaxg8rz.jpg

saintsrowthethird_dx13y8rc.jpg

and FemShep

iQeHSUFofwCVr.jpg

iv2DaBT35T7S8.jpg

Just did 2 watches of the latest BB ep; (one on my own and one with my brother) Jesus fucking Christ,my heart can't do this anymore, Gilligan!

Will be sad when the season is over :(

faridmon

OK, reading about us winning the game against Chelsea has got me worried. The media and people are already overhyping us for a better season, considering Barry had one great game. We also got hyped last season when we beaten Man United and only lost 1 game till Christmas, but the season ended up meh in comparison.

The hype, I can't take it.

Lightning

Banned
I'm happy enough with Mike Dean refereeing our game but Stoke are playing quite well. Could be a difficult game at the weekend with a tired squad.

Salvadora

I'm happy enough with Mike Dean refereeing our game but Stoke are playing quite well. Could be a difficult game at the weekend with a tired squad.
Could Arteta be back?

So frustrated that we've lost Cazorla, AOC & Podolski in such a short period of time, for such a long period of time. This shouldn't be happening this early on.

Lightning

Banned
Could Arteta be back?

So frustrated that we've lost Cazorla, AOC & Podolski in such a short period of time, for such a long period of time. This shouldn't be happening this early on.
No he's not back. West Brom capital one game was the game I heard he's returning in.

Meier

Btw, I know I am late to the party but I finally got around to playing Tomb Raider and I've been very impressed. The gunplay is quite solid -- far better than Bioshock Infinite for instance.

Completed all the optional tombs without having to go out of my way which I appreciated. Nearing the end of the game I believe (load page says 73%) -- it has nice pacing and I appreciate how they've introduced the upgrades. It's almost a "Metroidvania" in 3D.

L1NETT

Review thread going to poop quickly. Is there anywhere which talks of the difference between the two versions btw?

---

Excited to see Bony play tonight, haven;t seen much of him. Will he start, think he has been used mainly as a sub so far.

Ah sheet forgot about Wisdom. Excitement +10.

K1LLER7

United Bros, FootballFan, worry not, Adnan will play in the CL soon....

"Adnan Januzaj could make his Champions League debut sooner than some might have expected when his omission from Manchester United's group-stage squad was first spotted.

His manager David Moyes explained the decision to leave him out was tactical, as it enables the Reds to register the 18 year-old Belgian as an additional, available player from the third group game onwards. In the meantime, however, Januzaj will be ineligible to face Bayer Leverkusen tomorrow night and Shakhtar Donetsk away on Wednesday 2 October.

At Tuesday's pre-match press conference, Moyes said: "By 7 October, Adnan will have been at the club for the length of time that will allow him to go onto the 'B' list. It means he will become a youth player [for the Champions League].

"If we had put him onto the 'A' list now, then we would never have been able to class him as a youth-team player. So we needed to wait for two games to do that."

While Januzaj will miss the Leverkusen clash, Shinji Kagawa's chances of being involved have improved since Saturday when illness ruled him out of the Crystal Palace match in the Barclays Premier League.

"Shinji's better," said Moyes, "although he's still feeling symptoms in his throat. He's had a bit of flu as we said on Saturday. But he came in and did a bit of training yesterday and he's done a little bit today. So he's feeling a bit better."

--------

Adnan's going to Merk in Europe =P

Hopefully we win the first 4 games and then give him a chance in the last 2 group games.

Review thread going to poop quickly. Is there anywhere which talks of the difference between the two versions btw?

From what I've read, framerate is equal, 360 has slightly better small vegetation while Ps3 has a slightly better draw distance. Will have to wait for Digital Foundry for a proper comparison

L1NETT

From what I've read, framerate is equal, 360 has slightly better small vegetation while Ps3 has a slightly better draw distance. Will have to wait for Digital Foundry for a proper comparison

alright decent cheers, so I won't be to badly off getting the 360 version.

bjaelke

Following clinical examination and the results of an MRI scan, the Club can confirm that Jores Okore sustained a ruptured anterior cruciate ligament injury in his right knee in the game against Newcastle on Saturday.

Jores will undergo surgery in due course and he could be sidelined for a period of up to nine months.
What's the status on CBs in Villa? Wes, Rodvik?

Top Bottom