• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

omgkitty

You mean like how every year Arsenal goes from the quadruple to the treble to the double to the one, then it becomes next year we will win a trophy?

That's kind of the opposite. The last few years Arsenal have shit the bed the first few months and then have to play our asses off the last few months to finish in the top 4. We're actually doing very well right now, especially compared to past seasons at this point.

LTWheels

Wisdom and Bendo combo does not really work. Hendo drifts infield to link up with the centres and Wisdom can't attack.

Hendo and Johnson works as Johnson can beat a man down the wing. Would like to see Kelly play. Pretty decent bombing.

danwarb

It's been 4 games. Wait until December and January to see they are. They will be outside the top 4 come that point.

Liverpool have Suarez to come back. If they can keep the decent start going a little longer they'll probably still be in it come Christmas time.

L1NETT

Watching a Sky Sports stream, and geeze you Brits love betting don't you?

Cor blimey guvnor Ray Winstone here. Bet in play naw. Yeah we do I guess, cos when Jonjo shelvey nicks you 80 quid then plays like one of the Goonies for 40 mins it's great fun.

---

And hitch, Wisdom > Cafu.

In all seriousness, wouldn't Wisdom be better as a cb? Just an idea.

faridmon

Liverpool must be chuffed of those two assist + the 5 mil. Best business in the PL.
I hope Jonjo never plays again. What a shitty footballer.

FootballFan

Gervinho coming in for Ljajic.....Gervinhooooooooo, you were shit but still an Arse player :(

RmSqUF2.jpg

faridmon

Michu isn't all that this season, is he? meh, hype gotten into his head.

... Still better than all of our strikers in the last 5 years or so.

J Jizzle

Great, finally got my account approved on GAF mainly to get involved in the banter in this thread as a Swansea fan and we are losing! Typical!

Meier

Fuck me. Coutinho gonna be dropped like a bad habit for me... he sucks right now. Think it's time I use my wild card.

Top Bottom