• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

Meier

Shelvey all over the place today.

Have Mignolet as my keeper so I'd hate for him to give up another goal but would looooove it if Swans won to temper the LFC praise a wee bit.

Suen

lol Roma player tries to shoot the ball, miss and falls and ref blew the whistle. How much did Roma bribe the ref with?

Fergie

Banned
9777125512_88de7226e5_o.gif

Wooden, how many people post in that FIFA PC community thread usually? Seems like it's just 4 of you haha.

Once I get a good PC build, I'll be heavily involved.

1-1 Bolton vs United HT

-Bolton had a pen, saved by amos
-Most of the play has been in Bolton's half
-Bolton scored on a great counter
-United scored after a corner ended up in a shot outside the box, it bounced around, hit Lingard (Bolton thought it was offside, but I thought he was onside), and fell to keane who scored from a yard or two out.
-Januzaj looking good. He's been the most accurate with his passes and has been the one to open up space for others to get a cross in. Hasn't had a chance to play a final through ball as the box is flooded with Bolton players. Set up a bunch of 1-2s inside the box.
-Lingard looking good at times and looking clumsy in others. Typical game from him.

United win 4-1

-Lingard had 2 great finishes (2nd one in particular was special)
-Januzaj is too good for this level. Best passer on the team.
-Great fk by Januzaj and Thorpe heads it in
-Varela looked shaky all game. Had a great play as a right winger.
-United completely stepped off the gas towards the end due to the score being 4-1 and just being tired. United had the majority of possession.

Suen

lol Gervi dived and Roma got penalty now and scored. Fuck off Roma, fuck off Gervi. Fuck off joke of a ref. Shit ref.

faridmon

United win 4-1

-Lingard had 2 great finishes (2nd one in particular was special)
-Januzaj is too good for this level. Best passer on the team.
-Great fk by Januzaj and Thorpe heads it in
-Varela looked shaky all game. Had a great play as a right winger.
-United completely stepped off the gas towards the end due to the score being 4-1 and just being tired. United had the majority of possession.

Promising youngsters you have there. There was a rumour that we would get Lindgard off you. I wonder if he will brake into the first team.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I'm not even the one that posts the most!

LL5OSYt.png

We all have each other on steam/origin anyway, aint no need to post in the thread when we all know each other. Thats the huge advantage pc gaming has, and the reason we play so much, everyones on all the time.

lol Gervi dived and Roma got penalty now and scored. Fuck off Roma, fuck off Gervi. Fuck off joke of a ref. Shit ref.

Gervinho keeps fucking you over even now that he left Arsenal. That's what you get for supporting thousands of teams, you can't escape Gervinho!

Top Bottom