• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

Wilbur

Banned
Great, finally got my account approved on GAF mainly to get involved in the banter in this thread as a Swansea fan and we are losing! Typical!

dat timing

Tell that fucking naked mole rat looking prick that he's not wearing fucking RED

Shithouse Jonjo. I remember some bloke on X Factor was called Jonjo. He was shit and all.

FootballFan

That avatar... No. Noooooooo.

image.php

faridmon

Yeah, no.

sure, keep telling yourself that.

In a more serious note; since you keep missing my light-hearted point; Osman played well this weekend and if you are seriously implying that he is a rubbish player, then take out those shitty goggles you have on, because that ain't true. Even Guardian of all places gave him the player of the match.

He might be lightweight and have this tendency to dissapear in some games, but against Chelsea he was great and was a top performance against a top club. If you can't accept that, then there is no further reason to have a sane discussion with you.

oh' c'mon, now you just making names up.

:p

added ;)

OK, I laughed. well done, mate.

Yo, can you add me to the list? I support IFK Göteborg.

Malmö FF casual bandwagon here. You should tread carefully.

Top Bottom