• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

arkon

Pearson injured his ankle.

Pereira pass to Wilson, who does great to get a shot off, and Pereira scores.

iQDvLbPmVm1fj.gif

United playing with 10 men after a player is sent off.

That was Burn or whatever his name is. Wilson was no. 9

Wilson reminds me of a young Michael Owen. Bags of pace coupled with good finishing.

I also liked the look of Brasnic for Leverkusen. Their centre back Schneider (sp?) also has an eye for a pass. Was comically slow though.

Manager

Wonder if Pellegrini will continue with his 4-4-2. It's hard to get it working with Yaya, who sometimes isn't the most mobile guy. Every away match has been a real struggle and the midfield has been completely overrun. Maybe it worked with more mobile players previously, but Yaya simply sometimes decide to not give a fuck.

Then the other CM guy might be somewhere up in the opposition's penalty area, and then you have Milner or Lescott who loves to give the ball away, and then you have Cardiff 2-3. And maybe Plzen 0-5.

Meier

People keep bringing this up. I'm the last person to defend Napoli, but that was Napoli's B squad and at that point they basically wanted to quit the EL campaign and concentrate on the scudetto. I'm sure they're a decent team, but that match doesn't really count for anything, imo.
Good to hear. I know they beat and drew with Atletico as well in the group stage so they could definitely pose a threat just the same. Still optimistic.

Kun and Yaya goals predicted on the MCFC site for me.

dc89

I make my transfer then...

Oops! UEFA.com seems more popular than ever before.
We¹ll be restoring our regular service as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience.
In the meantime, check our Facebook and Twitter pages for updates.
Return to UEFA.com

Fuck off Platini you corrupt cunt.

pulga

Banned
IM IN ROME!

Really fucking happy, but watching the CL at 8.45 PM? This is gonna take some getting used to looooool

Y U NO WORK UEFA SITE

omgkitty

Finally got my team fixed! Thank fuck. Because I don't feel like doing a screen print:

---------------Helton--------------
Alaba----Lahm---Schmelzer
---------------------------------------
Reus---Isco---Vidal---Draxler
---------------------------------------
Luiz-------Giroud-------Drogba

subtles

Hyypia is coming back to play United. Let's go Sami!

Sorry to let you down Hitcher, I hope no one puts a bullet in your head.......

Meier

VINNIE IS BACK!

TEAM NEWS: Hart, Zabaleta, Kompany (C), Nastasic, Kolarov, Navas, Toure, Fernandinho, Nasri, Aguero, Dzeko #plzenvcity #mcfc

dc89

Hart, Zabaleta, Kompany (C), Nastasic, Kolarov, Navas, Toure, Fernandinho, Nasri, Aguero, Dzeko

We're wearing our new third shirt, but not matching shorts due to kit clash.

pulga

Banned
Am I reading this right? Carletto playing with an interesting 4-3-3

Casillas; Arbeloa, Ramos, Pepe, Carvajal; IsGOD, Khedira, Modric; CR7, Benz, Di Maria

Bale at half time should be electrifying hnnnngggggg

Hixx

Non Stop Pop, FlyLo FM and Soulwax FM are what I switch between in GTA. Such a good game. It's like GTA 4 in that it took like 4 hours to get into then its just BAM! One moment and the game hooks you and tickles your brain's penis in just the right way

Also I am joint 2nd in FPL though for some reason its says 3rd.

Oh yes.

Just need Juve to batter Copenracists and all will be good.

Tc91

Why even pay so much for 1 player and not even play him :loooool fucking jokers.

Did the same shit with Illaramendi who's too scared to play.

dc89

Am I reading this right? Carletto playing with an interesting 4-3-3

Casillas; Arbeloa, Ramos, Pepe, Carvajal; IsGOD, Khedira, Modric; CR7, Benz, Di Maria

Bale at half time should be electrifying hnnnngggggg

Well he is the most electrifying man in sports entertainment.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
De Gea, Smalling, Ferdinand, Vidic, Evra, Carrick, Fellaini, Valencia, Kagawa, Rooney, Van Persie according to ITV.

Oh shit Kagawa

Fellaini

Oh this could be good

Smalling RB, fudge

Empty

nice team

i'd complain about smalling at rb instead of fabio but i think moyes is just getting a feel for his squad

Top Bottom