• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

faridmon

is that how slow and clanky the fifa defending will be really? i don't whats the build on the demo but man that thing was horrible.

As the best defender in the world of fifa 13 and will be top 3 on fifa 14. im ashamed of EA, totally let me down, the tackles and first touch is cool but the containing is miserable.

The impressions seems to be that it takes time to get used to. The ball physics is completely changed in such that it acts independently from the player which might have a drastic effect on containing the ball.

I think longer time is needed to be played in order to form a more concrete opinion.

Wilbur

Banned
I think I played the demo of ni no kuni. I can't remember. I don't know if I liked it or not

why dont i like japanese games
is the treatment of shinji punishment for this

BUT I LOVE POKEMON
COME BACK

Fergie

Banned
I have that exact one and it is great. I use it so I can play with my brother on the PS3 without having to use the fucking PS3 controller :p Used it for FIFA and Last of Us and it works fine.

That's good to hear. I got myself a 360 controller as well. Thanks.

Kagawa is never one to wear his heart on his sleeve, but the curtain is being raised on a Kagawa who is starting to feel impatient at never being given a chance to make an appearance. He expressed his irritation: "I want to ask David Moyes, about why he never uses me."

"I was depressed about never appearing in games." However, after scoring in the Kirin Challenge Cup on the 10th, he claimed "I've for my confidence back." Returning to Japan, playing football and scoring has "cleared up my feelings," Kagawa claimed.

http://www.xinhua.jp/socioeconomy/photonews/359313/

Oh and I wanted to mention it but I've been in class all day.

Get wrecked, Mexico.

tumblr_m9khqfdPuR1r7jzw9o1_r2_400.gif

dc89

dc's about to go HAM on the Milner non-beliebers.

You can't just call it bollocks without ever offering a counter-argument to all of the faults we perceive in his game

I won't pretend to be like some sort of analysis and tactical Demigod. But Milner does a very important role for England.

He's not there to play pretty football, he's not there to score goals or even assist really. That doesn't mean he can't do it if given the freedom, because his time at Villa (and to a lesser extent City) says otherwise.

He's there to be disciplined and stick to a particular job which he's actually decent at, which last night was providing Ashley Cole additional cover and then dropping into the centre when needed.

England don't need JM7 to create goals, we're supposed to have better players than him doing this, but when they don't deliver they don't cop for the flack, it just becomes a blame Milner situation. His reliability and willingness to play in weaker positions is used as a stick to beat him with.

faridmon

I really hope Kagawa doesn't go back to Dortmund. It will set a bad example to other players who have decided or entertaining the thought of leaving which tells them basically that they can comeback if they happen to flop in other clubs. I am looking at you Gündoğan you fool. Sign the damn contract.

The impressions seems to be that it takes time to get used to. The ball physics is completely changed in such that it acts independently from the player which might have a drastic effect on containing the ball.

I think longer time is needed to be played in order to form a more concrete opinion.

i was trying to do that, getting use to it for about 9 games in row, but the awkward feeling never got away, i changed the camera to " pro view " as ive been playing with since fifa 08.

what i found different is you don;t have to contain for a good tackle either, i was chasing cavani with nastac ( city defender ) i found it very comfortable putting slide tackle in, but then again, the passing is really harder and the way defenders react to counter attacking balls is really weak, slow turns etc.

i am so thankful you found this thread, you're amazing

i don;t if your being sarcastic or whats your problem with sir but look at this true facts

--- i was in your " GAF club "

your not good enough to play along me

you will never be as good as me

you will never play along aside of me again

you will never be as good as me x2

Wilbur

Banned
i don;t if your being sarcastic or whats your problem with sir but look at this true facts

I'm not being sarcastic at all, I think you're hilarious because you're a deluded egomaniac.

Like I give a fuck if I can play alongside you :lol :lol :lol

omg

this is genius

#unalive

GorillaJu

I really don't think Kagawa will ever go back to Dortmund. He'll probably stay at United for a few more seasons and then go to Spain or Italy.

I've talked about it in length before but I think Kagawa's going to do well for Man Utd even under Moyes' flatter-than-Olivia-Wilde-4-4-2. He'll start playing, he'll show his ability and then he'll be a guaranteed starter every week.

But I'm loving the thinly veiled "United in crisis!" narrative and will happily participate. How's that empire going, Utd bros. Crumbling nicely as always?

faridmon

i was trying to do that, getting use to it for about 9 games in row, but the awkward feeling never got away, i changed the camera to " pro view " as ive been playing with since fifa 08.

what i found different is you don;t have to contain for a good tackle either, i was chasing cavani with nastac ( city defender ) i found it very comfortable putting slide tackle in, but then again, the passing is really harder and the way defenders react to counter attacking balls is really weak, slow turns etc.

Exactly! Because the ball and the player are interacting more interdependently which results in in needing a more precise passing methods, more situational awareness and shielding the ball more often. Its less automated and it needs you to plan ahead whilst be more improvised about your opponents action.

Look, I am shit at it as well, but I like. There is more direct control which actually reminds me of the PS2's PES games.

I won't pretend to be like some sort of analysis and tactical Demigod. But Milner does a very important role for England.

He's not there to play pretty football, he's not there to score goals or even assist really. That doesn't mean he can't do it if given the freedom, because his time at Villa (and to a lesser extent City) says otherwise.

He's there to be disciplined and stick to a particular job which he's actually decent at, which last night was providing Ashley Cole additional cover and then dropping into the centre when needed.

England don't need JM7 to create goals, we're supposed to have better players than him doing this, but when they don't deliver they don't cop for the flack, it just becomes a blame Milner situation. His reliability and willingness to play in weaker positions is used as a stick to beat him with.

That's fair enough, but I disagree that h'd be capable of providing more if he was allowed to. He is just too safe, too cautious, too willing to pass responsibility on to his teammates. As little as I rate Hodgson, I'm sure his instructions to Milner go further than 'cover Cole and drop into the centre when necessary. Pass the ball backwards whenever possible. Never move the ball forward, never try and beat your man, never take even slight risk on the ball.'

And on the subjct of Cole, why does he need such cover? I can't believe that Hodgson is willing to open a shite defender like Walker up to the opposition by having him behind Walcott, so why does a world class defensive leftback, who rarely attacks these days, need to be babysitted by his winger? I feel that Milner would rather hang back and pretend to be doing a job in keeping the shape, than risk venturing forward, which should be 75% of his job. And we already play with 3 CMs, why do we need him dropping in there? Even if 2 of the midfielders go forward, why is it on the winger to cover counterattacks when there is a spare CM, a withdrawn CM, and all 4 defenders covering as well?

In combination with Hodgson, his priorities have been reversed, he's more concerned with needlessly nullifying the opposition than he is with contributing to the attack. In my honest opinion, he's a rank-average player, being used incorrectly, which is making him play like a bonafide poor player. I'd rather see a dozen players instead of him.

I really don't think Kagawa will ever go back to Dortmund. He'll probably stay at United for a few more seasons and then go to Spain or Italy.

I've talked about it in length before but I think Kagawa's going to do well for Man Utd even under Moyes' flatter-than-Olivia-Wilde-4-4-2. He'll start playing, he'll show his ability and then he'll be a guaranteed starter every week.

But I'm loving the thinly veiled "United in crisis!" narrative and will happily participate. How's that empire going, Utd bros. Crumbling nicely as always?

yes, but this theres no fergie to save you, in fergie time, the FA had your back, you were always screwing teams over with bad referee decisions.

We all know this.

and to make things even more tasty you have some uninterested americans in charge of transfers. lets see where you at in january when shit gets reall

UK Gaf is so lucky with Breaking Bad on Netflix. I wish Netflix had more tv shows online that soon.

Just use that DNS trick that takes...1 min to set up?

yes, but this theres no fergie to save you, in fergie time, the FA had your back, you were always screwing teams over with bad referee decisions.

We all know this.

and to make things even more tasty you have some uninterested americans in charge of transfers. lets see where you at in january when shit gets reall

Don't be too hard on him, Fergie leaving United has left Odd_Morsel in a state of confusion and anger, he has not yet realized what has happened to his United.

UK Gaf is so lucky with Breaking Bad on Netflix. I wish Netflix had more tv shows online that soon.

yes boardwalk empire.... wish it was on netflix, so i didnt have to watch when the kids were around, too much sexual content, only thing i hate about hbo shows.

Explain it to me like a 5-year old. I don't know jack about these kind of things.

What do you watch netflix on? I know it's fairly simple on consoles despite never having done it. On PC it's a matter of just installing one add-on in firefox or chrome and you are good to go.

Linius

What do you watch netflix on? I know it's fairly simple on consoles despite never having done it. On PC it's a matter of just installing one add-on in firefox or chrome and you are good to go.

I intend to use Netflix on my Galaxy Tab, 360 and Laptop.

faridmon

He managed my team for 10 years, and if there is one thing I can tell you is that he will never play any player that isn't his favourite. I do not see him liking Kagawa that much which will give me the idea of; if hasn't played him yet, he won't.
He had alot of talented bunch at Everton just to destroy them with his tactically inept plan and his favouritism which got out of hand. and he almost destroyed Barkely if hadn't left as sson as he did. I may give him few weeks and see if he ever plays Kagawa in his midfield, but the signs so far are worrying.

I intend to use Netflix on my Galaxy Tab, 360 and Laptop.

Galaxy tab I have truly no idea. I'm sure there must be some solution to it though, google it. :p

360 is very simple it seems : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-YZU1CnHOE

PC is just installing https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/hola-unblocker/gkojfkhlekighikafcpjkiklfbnlmeio?hl=en

and then clicking "US" or "UK" or whatever netflix store you want access to, in the extension in the upper right corner of the browser. It also works for youtube, hola and all that other stuff.

true, for all united fans, moyes will turn you into everton slowly, he likes big physical players, kagawa isn't strong enough in that midfield and to be honest, i wasnt too impressed with him under fergie either, his very soft.

FootballFan

Hahahahahah

Have you ever made a post here without mentioning how good you are at fifa? Lol

Its just fifa man. take it easy :)

nastac, city defender, 20, Yugoslavia.

I am laughing so hard wooden.

Linius

Galaxy tab I have truly no idea. I'm sure there must be some solution to it though, google it. :p

360 is very simple it seems : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-YZU1CnHOE

PC is just installing https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/hola-unblocker/gkojfkhlekighikafcpjkiklfbnlmeio?hl=en

and then clicking "US" or "UK" or whatever netflix store you want access to, in the extension in the upper right corner of the browser. It also works for youtube, hola and all that other stuff.

Thanks, gonna check it out in a bit :D

K1LLER7

Did you play clubs with us on PS3?

Pro name as David Luiz?

faridmon

Also Moyes loves his Midfield to be static and deliberate. Kagawa moves around too much. Last we had that kind player, he stuck him on the wings.

Hixx

i am number #1 non-glitched striker in fifa 13 clubs

IRAQ CITIZEN get on my level

defending is easy

scoring goals for real pro's

i will be number fucking ZERO striker in fifa 14 clubs

post sponsored by razer. visit razer for all ur pc gaming needs

Top Bottom