• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

Yen

Just ordered GTA V* from flubit for £30. Never used that site before. Hope I can get it on/near release. Do flubit email to say it's been dispatched?

* 360 prole class

George Formby grills are terrible for cooking sausages.

Did you play clubs with us on PS3?

Pro name as David Luiz?

yes, and you lads were horrible as they come, currently in club called the ALBANIAN KING5

i think ther top 40 or something.

if you GAF FIFA 14 WANT ME IN THER club again i think you lads have to offer me a free copy of fifa 14 via your download list on your psn or something, because theres no other reason to join then freebies.

yes, and you lads were horrible as they come, currently in club called the ALBANIAN KING5

if you GAF FIFA 14 WANT ME IN THER club again i think you lads have to offer me a free copy of fifa 14 via your download list on your psn or something, because theres no other reason to join then freebies.

Oh my god

Oh my god

3690_Dead.gif

Linius

That unblocker thing works Wooden, I'm pretending to be in the UK and I can watch the most recent Breaking Bad episode now. Good stuff.

FootballFan

You take fifa too seriously IMO.

football fan not really. this the first game ive actually been sucessful @ reaching the top half of the leaderboard, i just need to push harder for the next gen, im pretty horrible at every other games.

socom was the last game i was good at but the game felt short current gen.

i lost my job currently, this why im asking for fifa 14 copy, via download, 700 i got to play with is for the ps4 and its games.

FootballFan

football fan not really. this the first game ive actually been sucessful @ reaching the top half of the leaderboard, i just need to push harder for the next gen, im pretty horrible at every other games.

socom was the last game i was good at but the game felt short current gen.

But shouldn't you be playing to have fun? It just doesn't sound that way.

football fan!!

i have plently of fun bro trust me, its all laugh and giggles, but im very good at both, im not those gamers with no personality!!

MIC IS ALWAYS ON

shit talking is always on

K1LLER7

Lets play 1v1

I want to see how good your defending is :p

Nicktendo86

i lost my job currently, this why im asking for fifa 14 copy, via download, 700 i got to play with is for the ps4 and its games.

Lost your job so instead of look for another you want to spend your time playing the new fifa? Gotta admore your dedication! Wish I had mroe fifa time :(

there was article on the guardian a day or two ago, which stated " how chelsea ruined man united summer"

so i get it all this time they just wanted to make sure rooney is gone and that kept there board on red alert Rooney goes no where.

CITY SHOULD LOVE US we turned there summer into a shamble.

Nicktendo86

there was article on the guardian a day or two ago, which stated " how chelsea ruined man united summer"

so i get it all this time they just wanted to make sure rooney is gone and that kept there board on red alert Rooney goes no where.

CITY SHOULD LOVE US we turned there summer into a shamble.

No, Moyes & Woodward turned our summer into a shambles. We fucked ourselves up.

Slizz

That crowd last night at the USA Mexico game was amazing. Mexico has never won in Colombus now, 0-4-0.

Qualifying this early is so good.

IRAQCITIZEN I will buy you Fifa 14, it is obvious footygaf needs the best defender in the world on their team

After 15, 16 and 17 have been released

omgkitty

Arsenal injured list -

Vermaelen
Rosicky
Arteta
Podolski
Oxlade-Chamberlain
Sanogo
Bendtner
Diaby
Zelalem

I also for some reason feel like Miyaichi may be injured, but I can't find confirmation of that anywhere.

Park Chu-Young your time is now.

Where the fuck is he? Supposedly he's not training with Arsenal and he's living out of a hotel or something?

Top Bottom