• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

Never trust teams that play in black and white stripes.
LLShC.gif

They were playing in yellow and blue. There's just no way that kind of teams can win at Parken.

bud

That's why you don't act like a dipshit before the game is over. Sure, say Ronaldo had a terrible first half. Two goals and one assist completely obliterates any argument to be made of Ronaldo having a bad game

pls understand, dont fuck with my Ronnie boo boo <3

oh, you were talking about ronaldo specifically? i misunderstood, then. my bad. i don't think he had a very good first half, though. he seemed so desperate to be on scoring sheet that he refused to pass the ball when he really should have.

he always scores, though. that's pure quality.

bale doesn't have that..

he's not gonna make it.

Meier

Another clean sheet for City. With Nastasic and Kompany paired together, expect more to follow.

I'm confident that Hart will win the Golden Glove again this season for a 4th year running.

No we're not kings lol

But look at the last few derbies, we've won the lion share of them and some of them pretty convincing victories. We no longer need a fluke to beat United.

It's an interesting game on Sunday because of the two new managers. City on their day at home can be unplayable. Just hope your midfield doesn't get over run because if it does you could have a spot of bother. But you have Fellaini now, who if plays, could be handy.

Wait and see.

City haven't won the lion share of the last few derbies.

dc89

"Yaya, do you think we'll see the real Manchester City in the Champions League this year?"

"Oh I hope, I hope."

:lol

FootballFan

That's why you don't act like a dipshit before the game is over. Sure, say Ronaldo had a terrible first half. Two goals and one assist completely obliterates any argument to be made of Ronaldo having a bad game

pls understand, dont fuck with my Ronnie boo boo <3

You can still have a bad game and score a lot, just like a player can have a fantastic game with 0 goals and 0 assists.

Messi has been pretty bad(by his standards) in the last 2 games and scored 4 goals for example.

pls understand plug.

And I didn't watch Madrid so I don't know how he played, just saying it's possible to play bad and score.

dc89

City haven't won the lion share of the last few derbies.

3/4 in the league.
Semi final at Wembley.

But then you beat us in the Charity Shield and 3rd round FA Cup.

But looking at the league alone, yeah we have. Because the cup related ones are a little sporadic over the time period.

pulga

Banned
oh, you were talking about ronaldo specifically? i misunderstood, then. my bad. i don't think he had a very good first half, though. he seemed so desperate to be on scoring sheet that he refused to pass the ball when he really should have.

he always scores, though. that's pure quality.

bale doesn't have that..

he's not gonna make it.

THREE GOALS

ONE ASSIST

BALE'S JUST THERE TO MOTIVATE RONALDO INTO BEASTING

A 100M MUSE

Same here, bet you don't have IsGOD :p

Joke's on you, of course I have the #SigningoftheSummer

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Rooney looke genuinely pissed when Clarke asked him about the summer

Smalling sounds posh (posh means fancy right?)

Im not any more convinced about Shinji than I was before the game, however he did do some really cute balls, but you cant just pop up for 2-3 minutes in a game then go anonymous for the rest.

Valencia seems to have woken up

If Valencia keeps it up we'll forget his #7 era.

Meier

Ronaldo goal (1-6)

http://i.minus.com/ibjSytHBW2zlZ2.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

Sheeeeeit! That's utterly beautiful. I was surprised that FIFA hadn't added the thumb suck and the wrist kiss to the celebrations this year. Both are very, very popular in real life.

Turok_TTZ

Very pleased with our 2nd half display. first half imo could have been better.
Also, when it comes to the Champions League... Doubt the Benz at your folly :)

Tops: Diego, CR7, Isco, Benz.
Flops: Pepe, Ramos, Arbeloa.

God damn it Ramos, poor casillas :\

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Sheeeeeit! That's utterly beautiful. I was surprised that FIFA hadn't added the thumb suck and the wrist kiss to the celebrations this year. Both are very, very popular in real life.

Next gen only 2 months away, i gotta feel they are holding some things back for when they release 14 on current gen.

Top Bottom