• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

leadbelly

Banned
Don't agree that Fellaini was poor. Kagawa however, I thought was very quiet - understandable considering his start to the season though.

What? Who said that?

Fellaini was in a position just in front of the back four. He was playing a more defensive role for the team - which he did really well. :s

I will admit, I was disappointed that we ended up with Fellaini instead of a good creative midfielder in the transfer window, but he does seem useful as a holding midfielder.

Zabojnik

Eh, whatever. Nothing is ever easy for us, I guess this will make the battle for 2nd place in our group that much more interesting. Some amazing saves by Kbnhvn's keeper tonight, but we should've won anyway and we didn't, that's all that matters.

Congrats Copenhagen & Wooden, hopefully you'll manage to stop Galatasaray as well. :)

Wilbur

Banned
hOfVpgs.jpg

Lightning

Banned
I learnt it the hard way yesterday when Gervinho dived and got Roma a penalty but then I thought about it and it only made my multi-team spirit stronger.
I couldn't support another team as much as I support Arsenal.

Only 1 team. I "like" other teams but only support Arsenal.

He's from Maidstone.

Explains it!

He doesn't support Juve. It's just what he falls back on when Madrid fail when the season gets to the important bits.

It must be hard to sway your feelings when you're a double teaser. Let alone a Suen.

Can't talk about what I didn't see, cunts. Juve-Wooden wasn't as enticing on paper as Gala-Madrid.

now fuck off and get me some creepshots

Just messing Plug. Pls don't get banned.

Top Bottom