• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

omgkitty

Played more FIFA and PES. PES wins. 7/10 demo > 6/10 demo

It delivers on feeling organic and unpredictable. FIFA everything feels signposted.

the king is not back but he's walking around outside the castle trying to put his robes back on

This will be the first time in about 4 years that I'm buying both.

L1NETT

Does anyone remember that video of Jeff Stelling and someone else arguing about something and the other guy (I think it was Phil Thompson) comes back with the most ridiculous line? I've been trying to find it.

You sure that isn't an Armstrong and Miller sketch.

bjaelke

Played more FIFA and PES. PES wins. 7/10 demo > 6/10 demo

It delivers on feeling organic and unpredictable. FIFA everything feels signposted.

the king is not back but he's walking around outside the castle trying to put his robes back on

But FIFA offers unrivaled screenshot compression.

Yf3XZ4Z.jpg

sneaky77

I may buy PES to hold me over until PS4 Fifa, although some tips would be nice, I don't feel my players make runs into space as much as I want them to, and dribbling is kinda sluggish for me.

Meier

I may buy PES to hold me over until PS4 Fifa, although some tips would be nice, I don't feel my players make runs into space as much as I want them to, and dribbling is kinda sluggish for me.

I know a few of us are just planning to keep playing FIFA 13 on our 360s until PS4/14. I know Starfleets is getting PES though and maybe Ragnar too.

Crystal Palace defender Florian Marange has hit out at the Premier League club, claiming to be "disgusted" by his treatment since signing last month.

The 27-year-old joined the Eagles on a free transfer from Bordeaux but has since only featured in the club's Capital One Cup exit at Bristol City.

He has not been included in Ian Holloway's 25-man Premier League squad and has not been happy with the start to his Selhurst Park.

"I'm disgusted," Marange told L'Equipe.

"If I had known this rule, I would have a clause in my contract. But my advisor did not tell me and now I am told that it is almost my fault." "We lost [at Bristol City] but I was not at fault for the two goals. I have only had seven or eight training sessions. How can you judge a player after 10 days?"

Marange claims he has not been included by the club since penning his deal in south London and is already considering looking for a move in January.

"I have never been presented to the press, I have never had an official photo and I am still waiting for my club suit," he said.

"I stayed for 15 days in a hotel before finding somewhere to live and the club told me I had to pick up the bill.

"It is true, I have a proper contract, I earn a little more than Bordeaux but living in London is 10 times more expensive. And I came to play. Either I rip up my contract or I wait until the winter transfer window to find a club."

Damn, someone is angry

PES is good but not worth the money, it feels unqie and defiantly a little more realistic than Fifa, but Fifa is fun. Something forgotten in this cynical new world. You'd have to be a drug dealer to get PES and not feel bad.

Well maybe not

L1NETT

Haven;t played PES for ages, what's Master League looking like nowadays, and is there info on it for 2014?

That used to be such an ace mode. Still remember players like Barota. Good times.

Wilbur

Banned
Can you imagine meeting your hero and playing alongside him

and he's dressed like that and has a face like that

and you're wearing a hoodie from the market and you look like an aborted prosthetic from a Planet of the Apes movie

omgkitty

Romania striker 'close' to Arsenal move

Ciprian Marica's agent has been quoted by the Daily Mirror as saying that the Romania striker is "close to joining Arsenal".
Marica, 27, is a free agent after his contract at Schalke expired at the end of last season, and he has recently been linked with Shakhtar Dontesk, Lazio and Inter Milan.
Getafe have also been credited with an interest, but, according to Marica's representative Ioan Becali, Arsenal could be set to acquire his services, after they failed to land an experienced forward in the summer.
Becali said: "Marica is a really great striker who has already got experience in western European football and so it's natural that big clubs are eyeing his career. He's close to joining Arsenal, but we have to wait for the next week."
Marica managed just nine goals in 52 Bundesliga appearances for Schalke, having previously scored 30 goals in 133 Bundesliga appearances for Stuttgart.

Read more at http://www.espn.co.uk/football/sport/story/237219.html#RoUwaXh5oHu6spfz.99

NotSureIfWant.jpg

Carbonox

Except the Gotze thing started in April and Bernard moved after Micky (and they'd already signed Micky's replacement in Wellington Nem), etc. It's misleading.

Clever enough though I suppose.

i bet you're the jokester in every party.

damn it y u edit original post

I've decided I want a Shakhtar jersey now.

Top Bottom