• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

pulga

Banned
After I add my details to the GTAV spreadsheet, what do I need to do to be part of the MoyeezusCunts or whatever

K1LLER7

Thought defensively, Carrick and Fellani worked very well. Carrick is definitely playing more freely now too.
When Cleverley came on, Lever were just walking past midfield.

Think Shinji had a good first half. Went missing in the 2nd. Needs more games, but todays team with Valencia in this kind of form would be the team I'd start in most games. Also, Rafa in at RB too.

Fine I will.

Trevor has a Windows Phone.

Sorry to ruin the minigame where you sign your phone contracts coz you CANT
No Apple
No Android
No Schwartzberry

Windows Phone

Post some gifs of you driving a car. I want to see what it looks like.

Of me driving a car or a GTA gif of me driving a car?

I'm no gif creator either way lol.

Some I made then

icqpmCQAsThUf.gif

iDQPq6y3mjRd6.gif

ibrvkuIzyvdcS4.gif

ioOX40xgzyOil.gif

iGkfHXoPIj8qD.gif

anyone who don't want to see normal GTA gameplay can get fucked and buy the game instead of browsing footballGAF, it's just gameplay.

FootballFan

This gif makes me excited for online. Who is that shooting at the cops btw?

Sometimes the cops are chasing random criminals, seems Wooden just got in the middle of it and the cops switched attention to Wooden, meanwhile the original criminals got their gats out and started popping dem pigs.

Salvadora

GTA related question to the guys (non-spoilery):
Is there dense forest in the game? It was my favourite part of San Andreas and everything I've seen of GTA V looks rather arid

FootballFan

GTA related question to the guys (non-spoilery):
Is there dense forest in the game? It was my favourite part of San Andreas and everything I've seen of GTA V looks rather arid

Not that I've seen but I assume there is, I've not explored even half the map yet so there's definitely a big chance I think.

Sometimes the cops are chasing random criminals, seems Wooden just got in the middle of it and the cops switched attention to Wooden, meanwhile the original criminals got their gats out and started popping dem pigs.

Not actually me playing there lol, but I have gotten in those situations already just playing 3 hours.

pappe

Was busy playing poker with friends caught the 2nd half only in glimpses.

How were we today? I ead defensively we were poor.
what abt Park ji Sung did he do anything worthwhile?
Did Maroon 5 injure elbow players?

Meier

Dear AMC, fuck you for splitting Mad Men's last season in two halves, BB-style.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Those fuckers. I can't blame them though.. ratings for the second half of the final season of BrBa have been off the fucking charts.

@evilkagawa

itvsport you bastards! I get lawyer you racist sons of bitches!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BUZZqo1CYAAPBVP.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

All of the evilkagawa tweets you guys post in here slay me. Funny dude whoever is running it.

Man, that De Gea's assist was Schmeichel-esque. Future GOAT right there. Oh and RVP has been pretty bleh the last couple of matches compared last year. Thank god for our bastard son Rooney. Kagawa was eh.

I'm really really glad Valencia has been fantastic. FFS stay on that form. We need you.

On Real Madrid's side, Cristiano Ronaldo beasting was fantastic. That fucker deserves it.

Barzul

Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, Santi Cazorla, Yaya Sanogo, Abou Diaby, Nicklas Bendtner, Tomas Rosicky, Lukas Podolski and Mikel Arteta

That's who Arsenal have injured. Is any team in European top leagues worse off than we are?

Elchele

Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, Santi Cazorla, Yaya Sanogo, Abou Diaby, Nicklas Bendtner, Tomas Rosicky, Lukas Podolski and Mikel Arteta

That's who Arsenal have injured. Is any team in European top leagues worse off than we are?

Javi, Schweinsteiger, Højbjerg, Badstuber, Thiago, Götze?

Arsenal wins.

I wish I could make fun of Juve for that shitty result today, but we are going to get embarrassed by Celtic tomorrow so I will refrain.

Kaka
Montolivo
Poli
El Shaarawy
Niang
Abate
De Sciglio
Pazzini
Silvestre
Bonera

Yeah.

Top Bottom