• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
i6UZeaOnCIMyU.gif

So I heard a lot about that goal, not impressed. GOAT does it weekly.

sneaky77

Pretty impressive result for Madrid, although I feel that Gala let that one slip by not capitalizing at all in the first 30 minutes.

flippedb

Banned
Milan squad for Celtic: Abbiati, Amelia, Coppola, Constant, Mexes, Iotti, Zaccardo, Zapata, Benedicic, Birsa, Cristante, de Jong, Emanuelson, Modic, Muntari, Nocerino, Pedone, Poli, Balotelli, Matri, Robinho.

/dead

Omiee

wanna play toto tomorrow

what are my chanses with the following

barcelona winning with 2 goal difference
athelitco marid winning
chelsea winning
milan winning
Arsenal winning or drawing

bonus points for
should i try dortmunt winning or drawing and schalke winning

Omiee

wanna play toto tomorrow

athelitco marid winning
chelsea winning
milan winning

bonus points for

quoting cuz i need your advice gaf

flippedb

Banned
All I know is Milans squad is paper thin for their match.

Milan squad for Celtic: Abbiati, Amelia, Coppola, Constant, Mexes, Iotti, Zaccardo, Zapata, Benedicic, Birsa, Cristante, de Jong, Emanuelson, Modic, Muntari, Nocerino, Pedone, Poli, Balotelli, Matri, Robinho.

I hope Celtic sucks.

pulga

Banned
Hhhhnnnnggg dat Ronnie goal. Also, good on Benz to score the goal and not automatically set Cristiano up. Boy needs his confidence back, just as much as he needed to be bald again.

wanna play toto tomorrow

athelitco marid winning
chelsea winning
milan winning

bonus points for

You should try a spellcheck. Jesus fucking Christ.

Footy-GAF, you should check out a cool film 'Timecrimes.' It's like a Spanish Primer but a lot better, much more of a thriller than Primer. Thought it was very good.

Amazing movie.

/dead

1275389857_naked-gun-g5q56.gif

Turok_TTZ

Hhhhnnnnggg dat Ronnie goal. Also, good on Benz to score the goal and not automatically set Cristiano up. Boy needs his confidence back, just as much as he needed to be bald again.
Benzema is not a classic 9. never was, never will be. Has always been a 9.5 cf.
Benz is fine as he is (now that he has fixed his hair). His lack of selfishness will save us in our time of need. though if there is to be criticism, he must gel with isco more. He missed a potential run for goal in the 2nd half before isco got subbed out. also needs to run more.

All the money in the world and he can't dress well to save his life.

Lightning

Banned
Only dodgy one there is Arsenal win.

Barca will win comfortably
Arsenal winning or drawing tomorrow is a very safe bet. Chances of us losing are very small. Our record in France against French teams is exceptional and we have an excellent team for tomorrow's game.

Top Bottom