• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

Salvadora

The B52 bomber is back in about a week iirc, Barzul.

Sucks that all of ours are pretty long-term. This should have been a big year for Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain.

Timurid

Great day, my dad is getting discharged from the hospital, juve drawing against a cheese danish, PSG crushing Sparta, and Marquinhos getting on the scoresheet.

FootballFan

That is awesome Timu :D

A lot of bad news has been coming from Barca off the pitch :'(

Wouldn't mind Barca winning the CL this year. But Neymar has to be the main man.

#MessiOut

You are the best ManUtd-bro confirmed.

I said earlier, Juve should buy Messi so Neymar can be the main man. He was so good vs Sevilla. If only he would shoot instead of look for Messi.

pappe

Was busy playing poker with friends caught the 2nd half only in glimpses.

How were we today? I ead defensively we were poor.
what abt Park ji Sung did he do anything worthwhile?
Did Maroon 5 injure elbow players?
? Why u all ignoring meeee???

Carbonox

Will GamingGAF's hard-on for Mark Cerny ever end?

mark cerny said this = thread
mark cerny did that = thread
mark cerny fucked my mum and i participated = thread
mark cerny tweeted that he ate some cereal = thread

silly question to ask

Lightning

Banned
Sanogo and Bendtner don't count. No Arsenal fan wants to see them on the field anyway.

Arteta is basically back. Podolski progressing well. Flamini already replaced Diaby and very hard to see him ever playing for our club again.

Cazorla and Rosicky injuries are incredibly frustrating though. Chamberlain as well.

K1LLER7

Great day, my dad is getting discharged from the hospital, juve drawing against a cheese danish, PSG crushing Sparta, and Marquinhos getting on the scoresheet.
Congrats, hope everything is cool :D

That is awesome Timu :D

You are the best ManUtd-bro confirmed.

I said earlier, Juve should buy Messi so Neymar can be the main man. He was so good vs Sevilla. If only he would shoot instead of look for Messi.
1304528152_high-five-fist-bump-fail.gif

I want to see the next Ronaldinho. He was awesome against Sevilla. Where's that Neymar gif gone.

I was cracking up at how everyone ran to Messi when Sanchez scored. "Sanchez, your nobody."

jtb

Banned
Arteta returning to fitness is huge, a Ramsey/Arteta/Ozil midfield will be fantastic. Give Wilshere a run of games on the wing. The squad is thin but we have enough versatile players to manage while all the other players are out.

Sanogo is raw but he has potential. Is there really that much difference between playing someone like Sanogo and playing someone like Oxlade-Chamberlain other than the fact that the Ox had a ridiculously inflated fee attached to him? Sure, he was playing in Ligue 2 last season, but he's been rated as a talent to watch for a while now. I'm more worried about him being incredibly injury prone than I am about his prospects playing—if he gets a run in the team, he might prove his worth and if he doesn't, he could still come good in the long run. Who knows.

Lightning

Banned
That's a bit harsh on Sanogo, dude could still turn out good.

No.
He could, you're right but his injury record is horrendous. I don't want to be in a must win game and he is our only striker. He needs to be back up or on the field in a game where it's okay if we don't win.

Would you like him to be Chelsea's main striker in a game you had to win? No thanks. Would rather we played Walcott up front.

FootballFan

I want to see the next Ronaldinho. He was awesome against Sevilla. Where's that Neymar gif gone.

I was cracking up at how everyone ran to Messi when Sanchez scored. "Sanchez, your nobody."

"Sanchez you're nobody, did you see my assist, come to me"

It was a great 'assist' though lol.

WJD

silly question to ask

Is it not more a hard-on for Sony than Mark Cerny at this point?

kharma45

silly question to ask

It's really fucking annoying. People are know experts on hardware too because 'Cerny said...'

You have to try it for yourself to get a real feel for it but damn I've been trying out my mechanical keyboard out for two days now and typing simply feels so satisfying. It feels so responsive, I never want to go back to cheap mushy keyboards.

What kind of switches ya got?

Lightning

Banned
Arteta returning to fitness is huge, a Ramsey/Arteta/Ozil midfield will be fantastic. Give Wilshere a run of games on the wing. The squad is thin but we have enough versatile players to manage while all the other players are out.
Still feels a bit surreal including Ozil in an Arsenal midfield, you reckon? I can't wait for Arteta to be back.

Podolski, Rosicky and Cazorla our only other main players needed but Chamberlain will be good to provide some rotation. My biggest fear at the moment is tiring out our main players.

MPW

fuck yeah!

what a way to start in CL

cr7 hat trick!

only bad thing is that we let in a goal

oh and lopez with amazing saves as always!

Top Bottom