• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

I'm probably going to watch the Arsenal game, that or Celtic if they begin to pull off an upset.

Napoli - Dortmund maybe, but to be honest I have very little interest in either of those teams. Arsenal has Ozil, so I'm reluctantly gunning for them.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Arsenal have only kept two clean sheets in their last 24 Champions League games away from home.

Arsene pls

faridmon

Since I am deemed too ''hostile'' I don't think I am gonna go to the Anime Thread, So I am gonna spend here more.

Lets do this Dortmund!

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Watching Arsenal, come on Ozil, show me something good!

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
God damn its hard to watch Dortmund Napoli, picture so blurry

dc89

Infoticker: Real Madrid are preparing a swap deal offer for next year that would see Aguero join them with Benzema and Khedira joining City.

--

Is that some sort of sick joke?

GQman2121

Banned
We should sell Mata if we're not going to play him in these games. Maybe Mou knows something about his health or whatever, but it makes no sense that he can't get a game this season.

Salvadora

Ramsey is incredible

That ball
p0QHO.gif

Top Bottom