• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

L1NETT

We should sell Mata if we're not going to play him in these games. Maybe Mou knows something about his health or whatever, but it makes no sense that he can't get a game this season.

He isn't a Mourinho type player, pretty simple. Surprised he didn't go in the summer to be honest, I warned of the Mou Snoozeball, and Mata doesn't fit into that system.

Barzul

Ramsey is incredible

That ball
p0QHO.gif
GOAT

pulga

Banned
I hate not having a team to watch today. This is boring. Gonna watch Barca and hope for some lols :(

Infoticker: Real Madrid are preparing a swap deal offer for next year that would see Aguero join them with Benzema and Khedira joining City.

--

Is that some sort of sick joke?

Hnnnngggg it should be illegal to get a chubby whilst eating dinner

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Willian lol, I always want refs to tell them to fuck off when they stop and demand a free kick

Salvadora

You shouldn't kick the ball out unless it's a serious/head injury or a fair amount of time has passed.

Players are getting up too easily.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
What are the neutrals watching?

Dortmund I think is the more super UCL game.

Ill probably check Arsenal sometimes.

Listening to Arsenal on 5 live, watching Chelsea because for some reason my virgin is freezing whenever i try to go for match selection, otherwise id be watching Barca.

GQman2121

Banned
I can't wait for him to go and merk the goblins of Stoke.

Finally rising from the ashes.

I mean, he wasn't bad last year, in fact he was pretty damn good.

But so far this season he's been the standout player in an Arsenal midfield.

Which is a bit of an accolade. Especially at 22.

Not bad, not great last year. Seems like a new signing in his current form. Beaming with confidence.

bud

ramsey was atrocious last season. and he'd get goal scoring opportunities only to fuck it up in the most depressing ways. he seems like a completely different player this season. i'm amazed and extremely impressed at the player he's turning into.

Top Bottom