• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

"I do not trust Bayern to defend their title this season, and don't see Dortmund playing in the final either," Effenberg told Hamburger Morgenpost.

"The likes of Barcelona, Real Madrid and Manchester United are big threats who I think will get there instead."

hehe

Blablurn

"I do not trust Bayern to defend their title this season, and don't see Dortmund playing in the final either," Effenberg told Hamburger Morgenpost.

"The likes of Barcelona, Real Madrid and Manchester United are big threats who I think will get there instead."

hehe

Effenberg is just bitter that he will not be remembered as the last Bayern captain who won the CL. I still love him though.

Askani

Where do I do to find highlights for Football League Championship matches? I'm looking for clips from the Nottingham/Middlesbrough match and I'm surprised that I can't find any.

faridmon

Where do I do to find highlights for Football League Championship matches? I'm looking for clips from the Nottingham/Middlesbrough match and I'm surprised that I can't find any.

doesn't 101 goals have highlights of those matches?

Also, if you live in UK, you can watch the Football League show on BBC I player.

Askani

doesn't 101 goals have highlights of those matches?

Also, if you live in UK, you can watch the Football League show on BBC I player.

I live in the US, but 101goals works. Thanks for the info. I was a little shocked I couldn't get a hit with "Nottingham Middlesbrough Highlights" in Google or searching out YouTube..

faridmon

I live in the US, but 101goals works. Thanks for the info. I was a little shocked I couldn't get a hit with "Nottingham Middlesbrough Highlights" in Google or searching out YouTube..

If you live in US , you can change your Proxy and watch the Football League show which is quite entertaining for what it is, and you could catch all the highlights for all the Championship games.

If you want only one game at at time then yes, 101goals works.

bjaelke

qcaeBuR.jpg

Fucking hell
KuGsj.gif

So Mourinho apparently gave an interview to a Belgian paper and had this to say about De Bruyne

If he doesn't play 20 matches, it's because he doesn't deserve it.'

If he deserves it, he plays, that's for sure. Maybe you should speak to him, put pressure on him. Tell him 'you have to be man of the match' and I'm ready to cope with it.'

'He's a very good player, but the competition is big and he has to fight."

'Probably in the Belgian national team he knows that he plays all the time and it was the same thing in Bremen. Here the history is different. I let football speak and make decisions because of what they do. So the next time if he plays he's man of the match, for sure he plays the next match.'

I like De Bruyne :(

Wilbur

Banned
Sleepless that picture you posted yesterday of the GTA map with the things on it. Just went to the far left one, boat randomly sinked and I drowned. The fuck

Kenka

I thought it was The Vampire.
Well the irony is boycotting the Qatar world cup wont make that not profitable, in reality boycotting the 2018 WC would have more of an impact because EA sells rights and buys advertisements based on prospective viewer figures. So a successful 2014 and 2018 WC will mean that regardless of whatever action taken in 2022 they will have made their money, what woudl be impacted is FIFAs ability to sell the 2026 WC to sponsors.

And realistically Football is too big and too profitable.
Interesting, it makes sense. So boycotting the Brazil Cup next year might be a good option to study.

faridmon

I'm beginning to think we won't get Flipnote Studio 3D this year. "Summer 2013" is beyond us at this point.

Most of the character studies I did on Colors (3DS) were not football related but here's one that is:

I'll upload some detailed football art later if you guys are interested, I have nothing else to do now that I can't play GTA :(

Have you tries Art Academy? I really want to get one if it actually teaching me on the fundamental of drawing and painting.

Flipnote was amazing and seeing what have created was just mesmerizing. You art looks good as well.

Dortmund is going to destroy Napoli tonight.
Not Really. Its gonna be a close match. But yeah, I do think Dortmund may edge it.

subtles

Have you tries Art Academy? I really want to get one if it actually teaching me on the fundamental of drawing and painting.

Flipnote was amazing and seeing what have created was just mesmerizing. You art looks good as well.

Not Really. Its gonna be a close match. But yeah, I do think Dortmund may edge it.

I got Art Academy as part of a 3DS XL promotion awhile back but haven't really sunk my teeth into it. The tools are really good and the few lessons I did really felt like taking an art class. I would highly recommend the application as it seems like a wonderful introduction to art.

Meier

Holy crap. Johnson, Gerrard, and Suarez are the only ones you'd have a shot at identifying without the name (and without knowing they're Liverpool players).

Gerrard has the same problem as Pirlo in that his head is totally disproportionate. Pirlo's head is "squished" to be too short whereas Gerrard's is WAY too tall. The actual face makes up such a small part of Gerrard's head model on that.. it's disconcerting.

Sturridge is pretty good. Most are totally awful -- the generic models on PES are hilariously bad. Lucas looks like he's been tootin' 'caine for 5 years to have a nose that thin.

faridmon

I got Art Academy as part of a 3DS XL promotion awhile back but haven't really sunk my teeth into it. The tools are really good and the few lessons I did really felt like taking an art class. I would highly recommend the application as it seems like a wonderful introduction to art.

Cheers. Wil do as soon as I get some income since I am poor at the moment.
btw, You mentioned you can't play GTA for some time, why is that?

Kenka

Milan 2-1 Celtic
Chelsea 2-0 Basel
Marseille 1-3 Arsenal
Napoli 1-1 Dortmund
Schlake 3-1 Steuea
Austria 0-3 Porto
Atlético 1-2 Zenit
Barça 4-1 Ajax

Dortmund-GAF, please crush Napoli tonight and we'll forget about that CL final you won against us by sheer luck.
Sorry man, but the UEFA coefficient matters more than petty wars !

subtles

Cheers. Wil do as soon as I get some income since I am poor at the moment.
btw, You mentioned you can't play GTA for some time, why is that?

My HDMI port broke and I'll have to by a new PS3 as a result. The issue is the port can't be fixed without replacing the entire motherboard and I'm told that'll cost me the price of a new PS3.

Also I should mention that if you want to get a better idea of what you're getting with Art Academy 3D you should read some the reviews by art professionals. I remember comfortably picking Art Academy over the titles after reading some of the impressions.

K1LLER7

Milan 2-1 Celtic
Chelsea 3-0 Basel
Marseille 1-3 Arsenal
Napoli 1-3 Dortmund
Schlake 3-1 Steuea
Austria 0-3 Porto
Atlético 2 - 1 Zenit
Barça 4-1 Ajax

bjaelke

Gerrard has the same problem as Pirlo in that his head is totally disproportionate. Pirlo's head is "squished" to be too short whereas Gerrard's is WAY too tall. The actual face makes up such a small part of Gerrard's head model on that.. it's disconcerting.
Not even rvy could defend that.

RkS4KyH.jpg

Top Bottom